Is there a new mame for xbox coming?

fumanchu

I seen over at another forum that there could be a new mameox being worked on.i dont know any of the details as it is a french site but hopefully the coder of this emu Bendermike could maybe post an update on this thread just to give some details.

but like i said i dont actually know what the details are,but if there is an update then thats great news. :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bendermike wants to update Neogeo, CPS1 and CPS2 stuff, and maybe a new skin :lol:

Moreover, he specified on the blog that he doesn't have an idea when it will be available, and will not answer to that kind of question ;)

PS: i can learn you French for 30 euros by hour ( dollars forbidden...) :ph34r: lol

:banghead:

thanks kenshiro thats all i needed to know,just wasnt sure if it was an actual update to the mame core or an update of game drivers.

i know a little french not much,but 30 euros thats too much maybe 20 :lol: do you accept cheques and yes this cheque will bounce. :banghead:

thanks kenshiro thats all i needed to know,just wasnt sure if it was an actual update to the mame core or an update of game drivers.

i know a little french not much,but 30 euros thats too much maybe 20 ;) do you accept cheques and yes this cheque will bounce. :D

Nah, there's absolutly no way for cheques, i just want cash, or a small kiss :lol::banghead::ph34r: lol

Naughty,Naughty! :lol: lol.

actually while we are on the subject of bendermameox some of you guys should check out crystal of kings a game in the mould of golden axe,it does suffer sometimes from slight slowdown when things get busy but at the same time this game is very playable.

First lesson (free !) of french for you fumanchu (no need to hug/kiss me, sincerely no :lol: ) : "bonjour bendermike" :banghead:

Whatever, yes i work again on mameox like kenshiro said. (second lesson for free : "un grand malade ce kenshiro !")

I want to match neogeo romsets to actual 0.126 mame (PC version), and next cps1/2 (maybe 3 not sure) also :ph34r:

Like my blog says (i plan to translate it in english soon), i have no release date as my life is very busy, it's just a "hobby", so be patient ;)

For the crystal system, with sound off it runs better, but have always some slowdown (like mame pc), needs more memory to run perfectly (and more accurate VMM handling, iq32 maybe should help ? :D )

I will answer any other questions except release date :)

Have a nice day :)

Bonjour monseuir!( i think i spelled it right.)

i know a little french but not much,well any updates are always good bendermike.

question /were the raiden fighters driver ever added to bendermameox?maybe there isnt enough ram for these games.

au revoir!

edit/i should have studied harder in french class. :lol:

Bonjour monseuir!( i think i spelled it right.)

i know a little french but not much,well any updates are always good bendermike.

question /were the raiden fighters driver ever added to bendermameox?maybe there isnt enough ram for these games.

au revoir!

edit/i should have studied harder in french class. :banghead:

monseuir = monsieur, well so close ^^ :lol:

For Raiden games, i've tried to add them previously, drivers was good, but memory leak due to VMM does hang mameox after "Loading complete".

HK$ was working on that.

Bender if you want to insert stuff into coinops give me a PM ive allready done alot of work or I can give you many fixes for games that dont work in current builds...that I repaired to work now. Id love to add support for powerdrift but dont have the skills and raiden fighters although only the hacked version works the rest fail on boot on HK$ version

Edited by BritneysPAIRS