Hello All

-=LoRd=FIB=-

Hey FIB, welcome! To people who don't know him, he was kind of like a really bad XXL back then. But don't worry, he's just changed a lot and has found religion and something to believe in. I think it's great what you have really done with your life FIB. So please welcome him here. :)

Hiho from another new guy!

Found your site yesterday and was amazed by the quality of the community and the looks of the site. Keep it up :D!

Hopefully I'll be able to make some kind of contribution to the emulation scene, anyways, just wanted to say hello...

Greetings from the Netherlands :)

Hiho from another new guy!

Found your site yesterday and was amazed by the quality of the community and the looks of the site. Keep it up :D!

Hopefully I'll be able to make some kind of contribution to the emulation scene, anyways, just wanted to say hello...

Greetings from the Netherlands :)

Welcome! ;)

It's nice to see new people here, all we ask is for good posting! That's all and we will help you guys and everything that has to do with emulation as much as possible. We do it for the "People". We have it in our modo for a reason. :D

Quote of The Day..

"It's not quantity, it's quality!" - My Old History Teacher

I love it when new people come here. It's not like with any other forum where the mods are too stuck up and eveyone with over 300 posts calls them "newbs". GC has got to be the best mod/owner to date. Round of appluase to GameCop!!!!

:D:):D