sVc Chaos - The Biggest Rom Ever Released!

Alpha

I have svc chaos for mame, but I can't find a dip switch for console mode. Can some one pweeze help me out on this.  ;)

Also, is there a patch or something that I could use to get it running right on neoragex's arcade & vs modes?

You guys are posting in the WRONG SECTION!!

This is the reason why we take SO LONG to respond. We have only 1 main sVc Chaos Thread, and that is at This Link! Please post this question and others at that link and I guarentee you will get an answer! :lol:

As for NeoRAGEX, I don't think it's been emulated yet enough to work with it. ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please help me with the IPS thing? I'm not sure whether i am doing th right way to patch. I had the same problem as c_murder_thekiller, that;s the voices are crap.
You guys are posting in the WRONG SECTION!!

This is the reason why we take SO LONG to respond. We have only 1 main sVc Chaos Thread, and that is at This Link! Please post this question and others at that link and I guarentee you will get an answer!

Come on now, please read my post. This question has been answered a dozen times in that link. You can also do a search as well on the top-right. :o

PS: This thread is now closed. Please refer to the link above for updating quality information, support, and links for everything with the game.