sVc Chaos - The Biggest Rom Ever Released!

Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

»» Special WinKawaks Pack To Run sVc Chaos

Its broke i get interroputed downlaods all the time/

And i cant get to the pacth fix as well [to remove the plus flashing in my ROM.]

I think its because i say no ther the gain spyware i think it blocks it or something.

how come I can't even EXTRACT svcplus.zip? I know I have downloaded the entire file completely because the filesize matches what it should be, but I can't extract it with winrar or winzip. What's going on here?

And that link for the IPS patcher doesn't work anymore, where can I find the IPS patcher? The only patcher I know of is the SNES patcher, does that work to patch everything else also?

Alrighty, that's officially whack. I'll pay for something later...when I get a little dough. In the meantime....actually never mind, no one's gonna help me.

how come I can't even EXTRACT svcplus.zip? I know I have downloaded the entire file completely because the filesize matches what it should be, but I can't extract it with winrar or winzip. What's going on here?

And that link for the IPS patcher doesn't work anymore, where can I find the IPS patcher? The only patcher I know of is the SNES patcher, does that work to patch everything else also?

Sorry for the late response.

You can download IPS Patcher @ This Link

You can find more patching utilities @ This Link

As for your unzipping thing problem. Try downloading from a different source. The rom may be corrupted at the one source your downloading it from.;)