Metal Slug Advance - The Next Big Rom!!

Alpha

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded it, played it. 1/10. Too little stages, and only two characters. Nothing much to unlock (I mean nothing to unlock).

1/10? Jesus Christ man, what's wrong with you.

Mr. G: Don't listen to this man.

Maybe there is more to the game, but to what I played. I give 1/10. But maybe there are more things which I didn't get. Maybe there are more than 5 stages and more than 2 characters. But I don't know so I gave 1/10. :rolleyes:

nuthin to unlock?? what r u talking about, u have to unlock those cards thingy. u have to find these cards in every level and pass the lvl with out dying to get the card u found, it's really hard so i just cheated

nuthin to  unlock?? what r u talking about, u have to unlock those cards thingy. u have to find these cards in every level and  pass the lvl with out dying to get the card u found, it's really hard so i just cheated

Those cards? I just get about half of them, and the list of saving is about also half. But other than those lists, any other things?

• 1 month later...

hey guys, Ive save all prisoners and managed to get 95 cards... but I cant get the last 5... hu can tell me how to get card no 79, 81, 82, 83 and 100? Also, I have all the missions wif the golden tag "complete", I dunno whre to get, if u noe pls tell me. Thks.

Edited by freakkk

Why don't you check out gamefaqs? I bet it would be really hard for anyone to explain how to pinpoint were the remaining cards are....man you got 95 cards? You must be the king of Metal Slug.