SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, we got someone who can host the pack and we'll create a website tomorrow and everything should be available for you guys to get sVc Chaos running on KawaX. The file he has made and it's contents are below. :)

Kawa-X Plus Package.rar (11MB)

The zip package will include..

PandM depot = Folder
-------------------
kof2k2PandMroms.zip
meleePandMroms.zip
mslug4PandMroms.zip
RotdPandMroms.zip
svcPandMroms.zip
-------------------
Screens = Folder
-------------------
kof2k2nd.jpg
matri.jpg
mslug4.jpg
rotdndp.jpg
svccha.jpg
-------------------
Kawa-X Plus.zip (Hacked KawaX to play banned games)

Also the zip package as you can see will also allow you to play Matrimelee, Rage of the Dragons, and Metal Slug 4 as well with sVc Chaos! Expect it to be released tomorrow most likely. :o

ok i got rotd running using neocvera changes to the kawa-x v11 default.xbe but i get bad sound, any way to fix this untill i get my hands on the new version of kawa?

If you got bad sound, its your M rom most likey man......

find a new M rom or wait for the PACK!

excellent, but im in a hurry in the mean time.

mind explaining how you hexed it to read strikers many times under different names?

I didnt hex it to read Strikers in many different names

Strikers = ROTD

Garoup = SVC

i hexed 2 different romsets within the xbe so that i can have both games running on the same emulator without conflict.

** also the other 3 games run in same emu with these two (melee, mslug4 and kof2k2)

so all 5 banned games run within same emulator with no conflicts.

oh, i misunderstood from an ealier post of yours.......

The xbe, p and m rom for SVC has been sent out..........

this xbe is edited for svc and rotd as well as displays the proper names for the other "banned roms" = kof2k2, mslug4, melee, etc. on your Kawa-X menu.

another note for some of you........all the edits were done to Kawa-X v1.1..........

some of you may be trying to edit 1.0........

if you happend to download a fixed xbe for this task........and it displays Kawa-X Plus on your dashboard.......it may be the one we created.

Just as a note for you the xbe we fixed is looking for the following roms.

kof2k2nd.zip

matri.zip

mslug4.zip

rotdndp.zip

svccha.zip

notice the romnames are not the standard convention used in the emulation world but then again we didnt do standard stuff to get these working.....it does help you keep your roms organized without the confusion of <b>"which strikers is this, rotd or strikers........."</b> <---here's where i misunderstood you. i thought you meant rotd and svc were both on this. :o

the internal roms *whats inside the zip, are still renamed to the CLONE rom (the one that were tricking kawa into running)

and like i said the actual game title will appear in your Kawa_X menu.

oh, i misunderstood from an ealier post of yours.......

The xbe, p and m rom for SVC has been sent out..........

this xbe is edited for svc and rotd as well as displays the proper names for the other "banned roms" = kof2k2, mslug4, melee, etc. on your Kawa-X menu.

another note for some of you........all the edits were done to Kawa-X v1.1..........

some of you may be trying to edit 1.0........

if you happend to download a fixed xbe for this task........and it displays Kawa-X Plus on your dashboard.......it may be the one we created.

Just as a note for you the xbe we fixed is looking for the following roms.

kof2k2nd.zip

matri.zip

mslug4.zip

rotdndp.zip

svccha.zip

notice the romnames are not the standard convention used in the emulation world but then again we didnt do standard stuff to get these working.....it does help you keep your roms organized without the confusion of <b>"which strikers is this, rotd or strikers........."</b> <---here's where i misunderstood you. i thought you meant rotd and svc were both on this. :o

the internal roms *whats inside the zip, are still renamed to the CLONE rom (the one that were tricking kawa into running)

and like i said the actual game title will appear in your Kawa_X menu.

I understand your confusion there but what i meant by that was that some people have the actual strikers rom in addition to the strikers(rotd) rom.....so it can confuse people with roms named strikers.zip........

that way you can keep all your roms together if you like (on your pc) or whatever....without tryin to figure out "is this the real strikers or the rotd strikers"

sorry for the confusion

so is someone going to release a 'pack'? that would be cool...

can someone explain how u change the name in kawax? so that it displays the 'banned' rom names? like svc / rotd etc...

if someone's got the KawaX 'plus' (which allows all the banned roms to be displayed) please PM me please!