SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gouki - FYI the update will probably happen tomorrow since i think Gamecop went to sleep for the night.

For the rest of you: ***the CTHD patch will be the last official update to Kawa-X Plus and any future developments/patches,etc will be applied to the Gouki version.

WHY?

Well Gouki put a lot of time and work into creating the most simplistic version of a "hexed" kawa-x anywhere. What youve been used to doing such as renaming the internal roms to match the host/clone romset, renaming the zip for compatibility to kawa-x plus.........will no longer be necessary! All you will need to do is have the correct rom downloaded which have been listed in earlier posts. This ".dat" will also be provided with the download (ill make sure of this).

so basically you download svcbl.zip (svc bootleg)..........you send to your roms folder as-is.....and play........

simple.....

no work on your part....the works been pushed to people like Gouki and myself that will update the default.xbe for future games.

NOTE***: Even this version does not allow full compatibility with ALL roms...the games still take the place of a host.......just no renaming on your part, keep the rom as the emulation standard has them available.

Games Supported:

Kof2k2nd - King of Fighters 2002 (decrypted : fully decrypted)

svcbl - SNK vs Capcom : SVC Chaos (bootleg)

svcplus -SNK vs Capcom : SVC Chaos Plus

Pim - Power Instinct Matrimelee

rotdn - Rage of The Dragons (predecrypted : decrypted C & V)

mslug4n - Metal Slug 4 (predecrypted : decrypted C & V)

cthd2k3 - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003

keep an eye out.

Edited by N3oGhost

Gouki - FYI the update will probably happen tomorrow since i think Gamecop went to sleep for the night.

For the rest of you: ***the CTHD patch will be the last official update to Kawa-X Plus and any future developments/patches,etc will be applied to the Gouki version.

WHY?

Well Gouki put a lot of time and work into creating the most simplistic version of a "hexed" kawa-x anywhere. What youve been used to doing such as renaming the internal roms to match the host/clone romset, renaming the zip for compatibility to kawa-x plus.........will no longer be necessary! All you will need to do is have the correct rom downloaded which have been listed in earlier posts. This ".dat" will also be provided with the download (ill make sure of this).

so basically you download svcbl.zip (svc bootleg)..........you send to your roms folder as-is.....and play........

simple.....

no work on your part....the works been pushed to people like Gouki and myself that will update the default.xbe for future games.

NOTE***: Even this version does not allow full compatibility with ALL roms...the games still take the place of a host.......just no renaming on your part, keep the rom as the emulation standard has them available.

Games Supported:

Kof2k2nd - King of Fighters 2002 (decrypted : fully decrypted)

svcbl - SNK vs Capcom : SVC Chaos (bootleg)

svcplus -SNK vs Capcom : SVC Chaos Plus

Pim - Power Instinct Matrimelee

rotdn - Rage of The Dragons (predecrypted : decrypted C & V)

mslug4n - Metal Slug 4 (predecrypted : decrypted C & V)

cthd2k3 - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003

keep an eye out.

Very nice ! :(:D:)

hmm only thing i seen in my email were the replys of the pms from this site, maybe it will show up later

another question, now that the roms are going keep their original names, does the roms within (p's,c's and so on) have to be changed as well?

Edited by Prican25

hmm only thing i seen in my email were the replys of the pms from this site, maybe it will show up later

another question, now that the roms are going keep their original names, does the roms within (p's,c's and so on) have to be changed as well?

Yes, with their original names & sizes.

Yes, with their original names & sizes.

Clearly :

Added games : svcbl.zip (SVC Chaos bootleg without "Plus"), svcplus.zip, pim.zip, kof2k2nd.zip, rotdn.zip, mslug4n.zip & cthd2k3.zip (I called it "2k3" instead of "2003" to avoid confusion with CTHD2003 romset for Winkawaks, you must use romset for NeoRage X to play with no glitched graphics).

Removed games : kof98.zip, kof99nd.zip, kof99p.zip, garoup.zip (Garou MotW prototype only is removed), kof2k1nd.zip, s1945pn.zip & rbff2.zip.

Romsets names + roms to use :

svcbl.zip :

svc_p1.rom (this one without Plus)

svc_s1.rom (this one without Plus)

svc-m1.rom (this one without Plus)

svc-v1.rom

svc-v2.rom

svc-v3.rom

svc-v4.rom

svc_c1.rom

svc_c2.rom

svc_c3.rom

svc_c4.rom

svc_c5.rom

svc_c6.rom

svc_c7.rom

svc_c8.rom

svcplus.zip :

svc_p1.rom (this one with Plus)

svc_s1.rom (this one with Plus)

svc-m1.rom (this one with Plus)

svc-v1.rom

svc-v2.rom

svc-v3.rom

svc-v4.rom

svc_c1.rom

svc_c2.rom

svc_c3.rom

svc_c4.rom

svc_c5.rom

svc_c6.rom

svc_c7.rom

svc_c8.rom

mslug4n.zip (predecrypted : decrypted C & V roms) :

263-p1.bin

263-p2.bin

263-s1.bin

263-m1d.bin

263-v1.bin

263-v2.bin

263-v3.bin

263-v4.bin

ms4n_c1.rom

ms4n_c2.rom

ms4n_c3.rom

ms4n_c4.rom

ms4n_c5.rom

ms4n_c6.rom

pim.zip :

266-p1.bin

266-p2.bin

266-s1.bin

266-m1.bin

266-v1.bin

266-v2.bin

266-v3.bin

266-v4.bin

266-c1.bin

266-c2.bin

266-c3.bin

266-c4.bin

266-c5.bin

266-c6.bin

266-c7.bin

266-c8.bin

rotdn.zip (predecrypted : decrypted C & V roms) :

264-p1.bin

264-p2.bin

rotdn_s1.rom

264-m1d.bin

264-v1.bin

264-v2.bin

264-v3.bin

264-v4.bin

rotdn_c1.rom

rotdn_c2.rom

rotdn_c3.rom

rotdn_c4.rom

rotdn_c5.rom

rotdn_c6.rom

rotdn_c7.rom

rotdn_c8.rom

kof2k2nd.zip (decrypted : fully decrypted) :

265-p1n.bin

265-p2n.bin

kf2k2_s1.rom

265-m1d.bin

265-v1d.bin

265-v2d.bin

265-v3d.bin

265-v4d.bin

kf2k2_c1.rom

kf2k2_c2.rom

kf2k2_c3.rom

kf2k2_c4.rom

kf2k2_c5.rom

kf2k2_c6.rom

kf2k2_c7.rom

kf2k2_c8.rom

cthd2k3.zip (called cthd2k3 to avoid confusion with Winkawaks & Nebula romset : cthd2003) :

5003-p1.bin

5003-p2.bin

5003-s1.bin

5003-m1.bin

262-v1.bin

262-v2.bin

262-v3.bin

262-v4.bin

5003-c1.bin

5003-c2.bin

5003-c3.bin

5003-c4.bin