SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that looks good but i'm a total n00b at hexing as is unless i'm told what to look for :rolleyes:

It's not really for the hexing I've posted in the previous post, it's the datfile I use to play those games with their names with Kawa-X.

Edited by Gouki :)

ok i'll take my foot out my mouth about that hehe, but now you mentioned before that you can change the size of the rom ex:kof99p v4 rom from 2mb to 4mb, again now i'm a n00b at hexing, and i have tried doing what you mentioned a few pages ago but no luck

also what did you mean by fixing the rom region as well

Edited by Prican25

ok i'll take my foot out my mouth about that hehe, but now you mentioned before that you can change the size of the rom ex:kof99p v4 rom from 2mb to 4mb, again now i'm a n00b at hexing, and i have tried doing what you mentioned a few pages ago but no luck

also what did you mean by fixing the rom region as well

Rom Region for sound : a kind of total size of all the V roms.

man i wish someone could make a nice tutorial about hexing it as good as you and N3oGh0zt does cuz most of us don't know what hell to do unless its told to us in a simple to do manner hehe

I can do it, but I need time to write it.

kool, plz take your time on it :rolleyes: but in the mean time,lets see if you or anyone else can help me on this minor prob;

ok a few pages ago you said i you can use the crc to find the offset that you want for a rom, now i'm trying to edit for kof99p v4 rom to be 4mb instead of the 2mb thats set as. now i used the crc B49E6178 and turned into 78619EB4 and it gave me 3 locations:

0013B6F8

0013BAE4

0013BED0

and right before it was there was a 2000 which i'm guessing is showing the 2mb (not sure about that tho) so i'm wondering which do i change or do i change it all to 4?

also about the rom region, how do i go about changing that after making the changes?

Edited by Prican25

kool, plz take your time on it :rolleyes:  but in the mean time,lets see if you or anyone else can help me on this minor prob;

ok a few pages ago you said i you can use the crc to find the offset that you want for a rom, now i'm trying to edit for kof99p v4 rom to be 4mb instead of the 2mb thats set as. now i used the crc 78619EB4  and it gave me 3 locations:

0013B6F8

0013BAE4

0013BED0

and right before it was there was a 2000 which i'm guessing is showing the 2mb (not sure about that tho) so i'm wondering which do i change or do i change it all to 4?

also about the rom region, how do i go about changing that after making the changes?

To change kof99p V4 rom size & Rom Region for sound :

Go To : 0x0013BECE & replace 20 with 40

Go To : 0x0013BE7E & replace E0 with 00

Go To : 0x0013BE7F & replace 00 with 01

Don't forget all the kof99p V roms are the same roms used in the parent set : kof99.