SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

notserbamma

Dont know what the deal is.......obviously you got neogeo.zip in your roms folder and svccha.zip in there.......

but it stops at the first rom for some reason........

if you could, try 2 things:

1. hit X at the menu to Rescan roms........then try running it. (doubt this is the problem)

2. next time try highlighting all the internal roms, then Add to archive (make a zip) instead of zipping a folder, this way all your roms are right there in the zip rather than in a folder in the zip.

from what you said it seems like your zippin a folder although ive had roms work like that too...but still give it a try.

Highlight all your renamed roms, right click/ add to archive/ call it svccha.zip and OK/ENTER

then try runnin that zip

also make sure that you renamed your roms correctly.......its very easy to mistake an underscore ( _ ) for a dash ( - ) or even a period (.) where needed. So look real close at those images also.

Edited by N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, thanks a lot man you were right. It didn't read my first rom because it was zipped in that folder instead of just the files zipped themselves.

This game seems kinda...weird though. It's like everyone on the SNK side is decent, or better than their KOF counterparts...but the Capcom side sucks. Man I was hoping for the perfect fighter but this seems kinda unbalanced...

But I STILL appreciate all the help tremendously N3oGhost...you were a huge help all along the way here and I'm just glad to finally say that I've played SNK vs Capcom on my xbox...

Heh, thanks a lot man you were right.  It didn't read my first rom because it was zipped in that folder instead of just the files zipped themselves.

This game seems kinda...weird though. It's like everyone on the SNK side is decent, or better than their KOF counterparts...but the Capcom side sucks.  Man I was hoping for the perfect fighter but this seems kinda unbalanced...

But I STILL appreciate all the help tremendously N3oGhost...you were a huge help all along the way here and I'm just glad to finally say that I've played SNK vs Capcom on my xbox...

Im glad that you got it up and running.

Havent played the game much (believe it or not) but i feel pretty good about people getting things straight and theres enough info on this thread to answer pretty much all questions........

Im takin a break and gonna play some NeoGeo.......

Edited by N3oGhost

wus hattnin my good forum. :P

gotta question to for anyone to answer and it's very urgent. (it doesn't have anything to do with svc well sv part). does anyone have a playstation emu on their xbox workin good and smooth? the reason i'm askin is because i swear sfa3 on ps1 is the best alpha out there (next to dreamcast) and i want to play it on the xbox with all the additional characters that the arcade doesn't offer. Or is it just because of the limited 64megs of ram that has playstation games running a lil jumpy? Someone talk to a brotha. (if you can).

Also, I'd like to mention that there is someone on this forum (forgot the name) that has a real bad a$$ capcom vs. snk 2 soundtrack that he edited. this $h!t is hot. when i remember the person i'll be sure to mention his name but for the time being, if someone is offering to send you an afs00 file for cvs2, except. you won't be dissapointed.

Akuma X - catch me in im tonight (i got what you need)

Whas the deal man...

Check it...no one's really gonna pay attention to your post cuz its in the wrong place.

But I guess to answer your question...the PSX emu runs the same on everyone's XBOX because the processing power is the same on everyone's xbox. I mean there are a few unlockables in the CPS2 Arcade SFA3 but not nearly the amount of chars that the PSX and certainly not the DC version has...but oh well...

:P

Ohhh i cant wait to get home and get

Kawa-X.Plus.svc_kof2k2_mslug4_rotd_matri-working.rar

i never used emule before....should i just do a search for that entire filename?

I cant do crap here at work...

Ohhh i cant wait...I went out a few weeks ago and got a mint cond. neogeo 2 slot cab...i got my xbox A/V wired in perfectly and 2 xbox controlers...Its my "precious" :P lol you guys wouldnt believe how perfect kof2002 and slug 4 look on it...it looks EXACTLY the same as the real neogeo pcb...the resolution and everything are amazing...if anyone wants any info on how to get RGB Gnd and sync from xbox to arcade monitor PM me as for the xbox controlers..i used 1 old big clunker xbox controler and 1 "S" type new smaller xbox controler and both are wired into the neogeo cab original joystic and buttons....I think eveyone here would really dig having one of these baddies :) I also left (1) logitech wireless controller in the xbox controler slot 3 so i can play xbox games on it....

Here's where im at now...I need to figure out a way to make a script to have the xbox boot directly into the rom something like "run default.xbe mslug3.zip" so that when i turn on the box it loads right into the game with no kawa-x or mame screen...Any help would be appreciated and if anyone wants help im here...

Shout out to Prican25 ...a guru before his time...lol B)

i hate for my first post to be a complaint, but does the package really HAVE to be in a huge lump sum? i can't use emule (and i'd rather not for just one DL) and what i could DL from the package without it was everything.....except the CVC PandM's. of course, right? anyway, can't you just seperate some of that stuff to make it 100 times easier to get? not everyone needs all of it.

the Package your talking about is something people have put online for people that want it all and working,etc. COMPLETE ROMS, etc.

The kawa-X plus pack that is mentioned earlier w/ website is only 11megs

and DOES NOT contain FULL ROMSETS

its just the EMU with some images and some fixed p and m roms that you MIGHT want to use.......you do not have to use them.

the FULL PACK stuff on emule, newsgroups, etc thats over 150mb is the emulator w all roms complete in one download.

i hope this is clear.

:P+Dec 3 2003, 12:35 PM-->

QUOTE(Gouki :P @ Dec 3 2003, 12:35 PM)
svccha.zip

Why have you renamed it in svccha.zip instead of svcbl.zip (SVC bootleg) or svcplus (SVC Plus) ?

I never intended on releasing any of my stuff to the public.....so its just something i named for myself, theres no logic to it just something i did.

lol