SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big time thx again to N3oGhost for helpng me out also for those of you having a hard time getting the emu and/or roms for it i'm making a newsgroup post as we speak with the emu and the five roms ;) so look for it at either alt.binaries.emulators.misc, alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo, or alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox

also just let you know this is updated with the metal slug 4 fix so you get the intro playing correct and no music pauses ;)

Edited by Prican25

big time thx again to N3oGhost for helpng me out also for those of you having a hard time getting the emu and/or roms for it i'm making a newsgroup post as we speak with the emu and the five roms ;)  so look for it at either alt.binaries.emulators.misc, alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo, or alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox

also just let you know this is updated with the metal slug 4 fix so you get the intro playing correct and no music pauses ;)

You thief!

lol

I'm having some of the same problems as some other people here...and the only conclusion I could come to was that the svcplus.zip(s) that I've downloaded from filemirrors are corrupt or something. First off, on filemirrors what is the correct size of the plain un-altered, yet complete zip? I downloaded a couple of the ones that were the largest only....and have been working with all of them and have been getting the same problems...

My rom sizes match exactly (cept for the "packed" portion, when viewing it through winrar...but I figured only the "size" was supposed to match). My files are all named correctly (I didn't run into that filename problem like buckwheat). After extracting svcplus.zip, I deleted the p1 and m1 roms from the original zip and placed the ones provided in the Kawa-X Plus package in the svcplus folder. Then I renamed all of my files (which were.rom) to everything in the screenshot. Renamed that folder to svccha, then zipped it back up as svccha.zip, and FTPed it over. I then deleted the e:\TDATA\0000fa7e\ folder and the e:\UDATA\0000fa7e folder (I do it everytime I try running svc chaos). Booted up Kawa-X plus....SNK vs Capcom: Chaos appears right there in front of me....I try to load it and it doesn't even get past the first rom (253-c1p.bin) before saying "Error Loading Rom."

What is the problem here???

on emule i have compiled a rar that has Kawa-X Plus, Snk vs Capcom, kof2k2, metal slug 4, rage of the dragons, and matrimelee all set and ready to go the file name is Kawa-X.Plus.svc_kof2k2_mslug4_rotd_matri-working.rar

have fun guys

Edited by longshot

I'm having the same problem as you nosterbamma. Did the exact same things as you as well. I don't know the solution yet though. I have all the games running via alternate methods but ROTD just refuses to work. I always get the Warning this game is meant to be used with NeoGeo in console mode and a black screen in arcade mode. Even when using the provided p and m files.

Hmm, I dunno anything about this eMULE thing...but I just installed it and I can't connect to any servers. Shouldn't it be as simple as double clicking one of the servers on the list? All of them "Appear to be dead"

EDIT: Meh...scratch alla that. Is there a specific server I need to be on to get your file? Cuz I got connected to a couple of servers and tried to search for your file but to no avail. I found kawa-x 0.11 a couple times though.......

Edited by notserbamma