SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

dunno if i'm right or not but i heard the matrimelee ran best as kof2k1nd.zip then using kof98.zip cuz of a sound prob

nice job N3oGhost and can't wait till i get the ppf for mslug as rbff2 ;)

PiM has the same structure than s1945pn (Strikers 1945 Plus predecrypted) :

8 C roms of 8 Mb each ;

4 V roms of 4 Mb each ;

2 P roms -> P1 = 1 Mb ; P2 = 4 Mb ;

1 M rom of 128 Kb ;

1 S rom of 128 Kb.

You can use perfectly PiM instead of Strikers 1945 Plus predecrypted without editing Kawa-X default.xbe.

Also, you can use PiM instead of KoF 98 or Garou MOTW Prototype in editing Kawa-X default.xbe to change M1 rom size (change 4 for 256 Kb in 2 for 128 Kb just before M1 CRC back to front).

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i noticed that even using the m1 rom from the plus pack that rotd sound is still bad (bgm sounds choppy but sound sfx seem ok), any way i can fix this?

wow man, dont know what to tell you, im runnin melee right now just to see if its "choppy" but sound fine over here.

unless what i hear is what your hearing but its choppy to you.......lol

i really dont know. Is it obvious? or subtle.............that way i pay closer attention if i have to.

My cvsplus.zip contains.rom files, the cvs image shows.bin files

do I simply rename them?

cheers.

I downloaded the Kawa-x plus package and followed the instructions with two different SVCplus roms(from filemirrors.com) and it shows the name of the rom, but I keep on getting errors. Both roms contain.Rom files instead of Bin files. Is that the problem? And can I convert them or do I just rename them?

I still don't know the problem the rom I have matches the same size as the rom in the screenshot from the Kawa-x plus pack. The name of the game shows on Kawa-x but the letters are in red. And when I rename the files in the rom instead of getting ".Bin" I get ".Bin.ROM". I dunno. Anybody kind ehough to just send me the rom on AIM, my sign in name is "nicharlson" and windows messenger is "niznic@hotmail.com."

I still don't know the problem the rom I have matches the same size as the rom in the screenshot from the Kawa-x plus pack. The name of the game shows on Kawa-x but the letters are in red. And when I rename the files in the rom instead of getting ".Bin" I get ".Bin.ROM". I dunno. Anybody kind ehough to just send me the rom on AIM, my sign in name is "nicharlson" and windows messenger is "niznic@hotmail.com."

lol.....

mus be the way u use windows.....u need to show extensions.....dun tell me u dont do that already??!!

go into any folder......then the Tools menu....then Folder Options.......then View.......then UNTICK hide extensions for known file types

Am i the only one having problems with downloading kawa plus.

It gets to about 90% then times out every time. Is there anyone out there that can help me get this somehow?

Also, I have been going crazy trying to find the damn romset for ROTD.. can anyone give me a lead on this?

Thanks in advance.

-Shindecepticon

lol.....

mus be the way u use windows.....u need to show extensions.....dun tell me u dont do that already??!!

go into any folder......then the Tools menu....then Folder Options.......then View.......then UNTICK hide extensions for known file types

I knew that. ;):( J/K ;):lol::lol: