SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

;)+Dec 2 2003, 10:59 AM-->

QUOTE(Gouki ;) @ Dec 2 2003, 10:59 AM)
To get MSlug 4 easily without hex editing, rename all the Mslug4nd romset like kof97 romset. The only weak point : intro music will be cut.

It's the only weak point, because KoF 97 romset has no V4 rom.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)+Dec 2 2003, 04:56 AM-->

QUOTE(Gouki ;) @ Dec 2 2003, 04:56 AM)
Personally, I've edited my own default.xbe to play SVC instead of Samurai Shodown 2. I've changed Samurai Shodown C roms sizes, P1 rom size, V roms sizes & all the rom region. I've not cut svc_p1.rom, it runs perfectly in 6 Mb.

& All the Rom Region.......?

what do you mean by that?

Yea with all this new default.xbe hexing the possibilities are endless on how to successfully run a rom now.

good idea with Samurai 2 though since it only has 1 p rom like svc....

i never looked that far back in the roms.

Personally, I've edited my own default.xbe to play SVC instead of Samurai Shodown 2. I've changed Samurai Shodown C roms sizes, P1 rom size, V roms sizes & all the rom region. I've not cut svc_p1.rom, it runs perfectly in 6 Mb.

Gouki.......

i know that with P roms theres a "header" line prior to the Ps that says how big the Ps should be total.

do the other roms have a similar occurence? (like the C roms, V roms, etc?) or do those only need the main changes?

Ive only made hex changes to P roms for SVC and ROTD........and thats it.

just curious.....

I just wanted to thank you guys for your dedication and patience in blazing this trail. I've got it all up and running and it's just all peaches and cream.

So glad I don't have to stick to my PC monitor for SvC and RoTD. ;)

Well done and thanks again.

Gouki.......

i know that with P roms theres a "header" line prior to the Ps that says how big the Ps should be total.

do the other roms have a similar occurence? (like the C roms, V roms, etc?) or do those only need the main changes?

Ive only made hex changes to P roms for SVC and ROTD........and thats it.

just curious.....

Samurai Shodown 2 has 8 C roms & 4 V roms, like SVC. You need to change their sizes & rom region for V & C.