Elder Scrolls: oblivion

L.S.D

It's pretty much the rule that any game that can be modded on the PC will be better on that platform. Don't let that discourage you though. If your PC can run Oblivion then by all means get that version. The only way you will be disappointed with the 360 version is if you have played the PC edition previously.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this talk made me jump back in the shivering isles.

morrowind on a whole was much better. but between knights of the nine and shivering isles there is more game play then most stand alone games these days

I am looking for an original copy at my place now since Playasia do not have the Asia version anymore :(

The US version of GOTY is in stock at PA. It is compatible with NTSC-U and PAL, meaning it would play on your 360?

Why are mods necessary for the PC version, and what do they do?

I never used any mods but I'm assuming they can be used to alter gfx mainly. The primary advantage of the PC version in my eyes is the 'console' which allows you to instantly manipulate most facets of the game eg. boost/lower stats/skills, skip missions, add/remove items. Like a sort of cheat box if you will. It can be used to circumvent some bugs though, so it isn't totally evil :(

I am looking for an original copy at my place now since Playasia do not have the Asia version anymore :(

The US version of GOTY is in stock at PA. It is compatible with NTSC-U and PAL, meaning it would play on your 360?

Nope, Asia version is basically NTSC-J. I hate region-locking ;)