Orochi Warriors

Hello!

warriors-orochi-logo.jpg

I was just wasting my time on the net, and then I found by chance a game called Orochi Warriors. I just tried to see what was this game about... I watched the game system at youtube,,, and I got interested... Then I tried the PC version and it was very entertaining.... There were a lot of Characters to choose and what I liked most... You wouldn't get bored of killing bad guys.... there are plenty of them!

ss_preview_scr0091.jpg.jpg

warriors-orochi-sword-slash.JPG

I just wondered to know if you tried it and if you had the chance to compare both versions... I'm thinking to buy a ps2 once for all... because there are many cool games I'd like to try... This game just reminded me a ps3 game demo I tried... something about Gundam Wing...

bye guys! :P

RUBIO

It combines Dynasty warriors 5 and Samurai Warriors 2 together. You have a team of 3 characters and you just go throughout the level with them. Theres 4 different storylines that mixes characters from each era from DW and SW. It's a fun game but I think there could have been more done with the team thing and the team thing also makes it a bit cheap since you technically have 3 characters to switch in and out with. Overall, its fun, but same ol DW and SW2. :P

Yeh I played it. Don't bother with the PSP version though- they threw some turn-based crap into it and screwed up the formula.

Huh?!? Are you sure you play the right version? Warriors Orochi for PSP is exactly like the PS2 version, minus the cutscenes in the ending and between battles. The map is one huge map now, instead of the tactical board.

I still love the SW tactical board style, but not the DW version though. SW is more fun :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I probably should ask... is there Any PS2 version for the second Warriors ORochi game... I never knew about these kind of games because I didn't get into ps2 before... I was mainly related with emulation on pc and classic games... because I felt like 3d games were not realistic (designed) yet. But this system of killing as much as you can... looked interesting... that's why I started to find out more about Samurai Warrios... even Dinasty Warriors...

From Dinasty Warriors I've just tried a little bit of the Third and Sixth Volume.... I felt like looking for information about these characters.... lol The Romance of the Three Kingdoms...

I probably should ask... is there Any PS2 version for the second Warriors ORochi game... I never knew about these kind of games because I didn't get into ps2 before... I was mainly related with emulation on pc and classic games... because I felt like 3d games were not realistic (designed) yet. But this system of killing as much as you can... looked interesting... that's why I started to find out more about Samurai Warrios... even Dinasty Warriors...

From Dinasty Warriors I've just tried a little bit of the Third and Sixth Volume.... I felt like looking for information about these characters.... lol The Romance of the Three Kingdoms...

Warriors Orochi 2 for the PS2 has been out for god knows how long.