The Xbox eXperience

How are they going to enable the installing of older games? Or they will just ignore it?

But still, I like the new additions.

Sounds just like a PC installation, requiring the disc to be present in the drive for verification. Next up.. 360 no-cd cracks :P

How are they going to enable the installing of older games? Or they will just ignore it?

The entire disc data will be copied pretty much in ISO format to the HDD. Kind of like what they do now with Xbox Originals, just without the disc verification.

The entire disc data will be copied pretty much in ISO format to the HDD. Kind of like what they do now with Xbox Originals, just without the disc verification.

Ah....so, the pirates could just release a disc just like Xbox Originals. I have Ninja Gaiden Black on a X360 Disc.

looks interesting. I wouldn't be using the install option. there's hardly any room on the HDD as it is. and until MS charges a reasonable price for bigger drives.. flock it.

looks interesting. I wouldn't be using the install option. there's hardly any room on the HDD as it is. and until MS charges a reasonable price for bigger drives.. flock it.

It would be good if you're like me, and you won't start playing another game (If it's good) until you finish the one you started. I hate playing a game over the course of weeks, and waiting for the damn thing to load every time I start my console up.

It would be good if you're like me, and you won't start playing another game (If it's good) until you finish the one you started. I hate playing a game over the course of weeks, and waiting for the damn thing to load every time I start my console up.

I have a tendency to switch between games a lot. I lose interest pretty quickly if the game isn't AAA in my mind. little things that are annoyances to most are deal breakers for me.

on the first read through I totally missed netflix support. thats pretty sweet.