Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for xbox 360

Who cares, I play Tekken at the arcade. At home is free CPU beat downs.

Well the fanboys for one.

Plus, if it hits the 360 you can get/receive beat downs on Live instead :(

Tekken holds the same stance I have with SC and VF5. Arcade only, latency IS a big deal to me for those games. Also considering the less then steller time I had with VF5 leaves to me to kill people, possible even genocide.

DoA4 is probably the ONLY 3D fighting game with decent online play.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question... why wouldn't Tekken go to the 360? It is a Namco fighter after all?

I understand Tekken has been on the PS mainly, but really... it's not good enough to be on one console and sell well this generation in my opinion. I say give it to 360 as well but make it higher quality in the process.

I understand Tekken has been on the PS mainly, but really... it's not good enough to be on one console and sell well this generation in my opinion. I say give it to 360 as well but make it higher quality in the process.

Wow. Refreshing to see you are taking a different stance than your previous PS3-fanboyism stance. :lol::banghead:

Well, previously, nothing can beat the PS and PS2 in term of sales. This generation, X360 is giving PS3 a run of the money with huge market share in NA and EU (and possibly the rest of the world with exception of Japan). Not bringing this series to other regions is a bad move.

Well, previously, nothing can beat the PS and PS2 in term of sales. This generation, X360 is giving PS3 a run of the money with huge market share in NA and EU (and possibly the rest of the world with exception of Japan). Not bringing this series to other regions is a bad move.

From my understanding PS3 finally outsold the 360 in EU, but that doesn't matter much from the NA sales. Still doesn't matter, Tekken isn't exactly a premier fighter in my opinion. If it came out on the 360 as well maybe M$ would spend some of it's cash to make the game better overall.

A pretty fighter never hurt anyone. A prettier fighter might hurt my wallet though.

Namco's probably too lazy to port it beyond the fact it would benifit it's online strcuture Live. The game has always been first and for most developed for arcades on Playstation-arcade like hardware, which is usually developed by them. But from my understanding, they didn't even bother making a new arcade machine for T6 and just took a PS3 and added more ram modules to it. Unlike SC series, which has jumped ship from the old classic PS1-arcade hardware to Naomi too PS2-Arcade to plainly just having console releases with an arcade port down the line eventually. I personally hate that practice, sure we can get bug fixes and balance fixes, but when it has to rely on it's online play to FIND bugs and balance problems, that irks my hide. At least Capcom knows what their doing, they know the core arcade demographic is in Japan, they know arcades are for the most part dead in North America and their playing their cards rights.