Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for xbox 360

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the experience will overall be better on the PS3, it is being made for it first after all. Crystal tools sounds like a decent engine and tool set, very diverse. To be honest, the only difference between the two in my opinion will be no disc swapping on the PS3 and disc swapping on the 360.

Disc swapping three or four times will really be a hassle.

I didn't mind it back then, so I won't mind it now.

I believe the experience will overall be better on the PS3, it is being made for it first after all. Crystal tools sounds like a decent engine and tool set, very diverse. To be honest, the only difference between the two in my opinion will be no disc swapping on the PS3 and disc swapping on the 360.

I was being sarcastic, sorry.

It's kind of hard to tell on text.

It's kind of hard to tell on text.

Nearly impossible.

I think it could go either way on the two consoles. I think the PS3 could do it better because it was initially designed for that system, or I think the 360 could do it better because it's their second time doing it, they might be able to polish it a bit. I don't really care, I won't be able to tell the difference.

No doubt there will be a few comparison videos come release day, as seems to be the trend nowadays. Most people will only have 1 of the 2 versions anyway so a personal comparison won't be possible. I'm just glad it's getting a EU release.

Getting worked up about which console the game will be better on is laughable. Just pick whichever version you like, for the console you like. Let the retarded warmongers say what they want.

It's true that from the diehard FF fans' point of view, porting something like FFXIII is sacrilege, but at least a port would [probably] give the X360 better coverage in Japan; something that the console direly needs. And we all know how much resources Microsoft pools into games and marketing for the japanese consumers. How well these tactics are faring is anyone's guess.

The X360 and the PS3 are more or less on the same line graphically, with the X360 making better use of it's internal image scaler/processor, something which has (and still is, apparently) been the hot potato in the multi platform game comparisons.

Yup, the difference between the two is mostly in number crunching. (oh that and the fact both run different GPUs).

I feel kinda sad, all this is gonna do is make a whole other group of gamers who may have been spared mindless FFtards........