Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for xbox 360

Oh and Japan will like FF and pie forever it seems.

That's another thing about losing the FF exclusivity, it'll give the 360 a much needed boost in the Japanese market.

The reason why I said that is because it's already been confirmed that FFXIII is being released on the 360 ONLY in North America and Europe.

Oh I missed that completely. Well considering that it's primary market is Japan then I'm assuming this is Sony's influence at work. I'm immune to FF anyway but this is still a big coup for MS. Well at least the lip syncing shouldn't be a problem since it's being developed exclusively for an English-speaking market!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me happy to own an X360. Now, waiting for MGS4 and Tekken 6 to jump ship too :P

But there's no Asia region FFXIII for you :(

I can still hope :( Or at least a region-free version just like GTAIV.

yeah i called it but there was really no big jump ship square is basically try to cover production cost and still make a profit. MGs4 will prolly be ported in 09 and tekken 6 prolly 09 too or it would have been announced too.

Well with Tekken 6, you also have to rely on the arcade revenue it garners as well. First and for most it's primary source of income is from the Arcades it's in.

Well with Tekken 6, you also have to rely on the arcade revenue it garners as well. First and for most it's primary source of income is from the Arcades it's in.

Which as of lately is slowly drowning in japan eh no?

I hope 13Versus will jump ship too, if it doesn't that might be pretty messed up.

MgS4 I still see no way of getting ported, even if production cost gets skewed and a loss is made from the game (which will....suck, konami might just say screw the series)

I hope 13Versus will jump ship too, if it doesn't that might be pretty messed up.

MgS4 I still see no way of getting ported, even if production cost gets skewed and a loss is made from the game (which will....suck, konami might just say screw the series)

MGS was ported to the Xbox 180 years ago.

MGS4 cannot be ported. Anyone who has played through the game and seen what is in it knows a lot of copyright infringements will have to be broken to port it over.

iPod

PS3

Sony

Blu-Ray

PSOne

MGS1

All have been mentioned or are used in game. Take out those elements however and you can port. But I'm pretty sure a contract has been drawn up so none of that can be removed. Especially the iPod.

Edited by Gouken