Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for xbox 360

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193...;om_clk=topslot

Here's the link to gamespot.

Yea, major internet fanboyism is being sensed. You know what will be even cooler then this?

Tomorrow Konami should confirm MGS4 for X360, and the day after that, PS3 home is going to be pushed back another year.

am i brave enough to say in a gaming forum that i have never played any final fantasy game.....um what the hell i havent played any final fantasy game period.

now just waiting for gouken and don to show up.

oh and I had a colecovision 2 once.

Now that really is something you're not supposed to admit to :P

am i brave enough to say in a gaming forum that i have never played any final fantasy game.....um what the hell i havent played any final fantasy game period.

The FF games, like most JRPGs, require a lot of time, and sometimes patience, to play. There isn't a series of games that I have had so many good intentions of playing thoroughly, yet have never completed a single one. FF7 and FFX I got about half way through, I think that's the furthest I have ever managed. Try something like Lost Odyssey, that's the closest to FF that the 360 has at the minute. That'll give you a pretty good idea if it's going to be your thing or not.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Gouken/Don either. :) It's ok though, there's still GT5!

Sure. I've hated all Final Fantasy games. :P

But Sony just lost their biggest exclusive. lol.

Sure. I've hated all Final Fantasy games. :P

But Sony just lost their biggest exclusive. lol.

three cheers to that. :)