DLDI Patched WarCraft Tower Defense on No$GBA Problem

xgba299

Well you see I download the latest version of the WarCraft Tower Defense Homebrew for the DS(which can be found here: http://ndswtd.wordpress.com/) and i'm trying it on my No$GBA 2.6 emulator, but when I patched the .nds and nds.gba files with DLDITool and 2 DLDI Patch files, I loaded the files on my no$gba(after patching it succesfully with the appropriate tool) it keeps saying that I need to DLDI patch the binary which is the .nds file of the game I downloaded anyone wanna help me?

Thanks in advance :peopleseybrow:

...but when I patched the .nds and nds.gba files with DLDITool and 2 DLDI Patch files...

Um... does this mean you used two different DLDI files on both the .nds and the .nds.gba, or just a different one on each? :P

Actually, I'm not sure No$GBA even supports DLDI... do other games you have that require DLDI work (as in: they are more than just one .nds file and need to load files from another location)?

Well I got several homebrew games to work here: CLICKY ME

and i think they patched it with DLDITool and The SuperCard(SC) DLDI File

Edited by xgba299

Well I got several homebrew games to work here: CLICKY ME

and i think they patched it with DLDITool and The SuperCard(SC) DLDI File

Linking to PDRoms does not help whatsoever. Try giving us specific homebrew games that worked or did not work.