Transporter 3 Trailer

The 3rd Transporter film is coming out November 26. I like the series, despite how incredibly cheesy it is, and especially Jason Statham for his cool and the fact that he does his own driving and fighting sequences. Here is the teaser trailer;

Any other Transporter fans here?

Yep I love the first 2 movies. The trailer looks good too. I always thought Statham should have been agent 47 in hitman. maybe that movie would have been good then lol.

Tim Olyphant should stick with guys next door sh!t or playing the prepy looser in high school films.

Transporter kicks ass, and you just gave me something to look forward too :lol:.

I didn't like the Transporter films at all - I couldn't believe anything that was going on in them. I liked the Hitman movie alot better.

WTF?! you liked hitman more then the transporter..... I have entered Bizzarro world.

Yeah, that I definately did. I thought the Transporter films were so unrealistic that they became stupid. Even a hot car and a hot girl carrying a pair of uzis couldn't save Transporter 2! It didn't suspend my disbelief, it just found ways to reinforce and bolster it, to the point of ridicule.

I don't know why everyone hates the Hitman film - I think it gave us something we all almost don't believe in anymore - a decent video game based movie! It was dark, it was violent, and it had a half decent conspiracy plot threaded through it, all while remaining faithful to the series. I thought it was alright.