do you have hairy ass cheeks?

I'm GC's alter ego.......and my ass is a rug!

No jk, but any guy that is post-pubescent and has absolutely no hair there and practically everywhere else, is a freak. It's one thing to be a rug (Ewww you italian dudes) and another entirely to be 30 years old and look like you're 10 (Stop shaving your chests guys, you look like morons......ALL of you)

I agree with Cinder. In general culture: Men = Masculine and Women = Feminine. In order for men to show their masculinity, they have something called HAIR. To shave that hair makes absolutely no sense. I know men who shave their legs, arms, chest, and god knows where else.

It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Jerry wants to shave his chest to please his girlfriend. Little did he know it would itch horrendously as it grew back.

:)

This coming from mister old fashioned conservative Karate dude (you know I love you GC). Most women around MY age range are not into ANY body hair in any way at all. Maybe some hair on the legs or forearms might not be so bad but thats about it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The women you know around your age must be unwittingly pedophiles at heart then.

I've never met a mature woman who finds the hairless 10 year old boy look attractive in the least, infact they find it repulsive.

The women you know around your age must be unwittingly pedophiles at heart then.

I've never met a mature woman who finds the hairless 10 year old boy look attractive in the least, infact they find it repulsive.

When did I ever say hairless?

I will go out of my way and ask women what they think of guys with hairy bodies. Women have even told me hairy butts are gross.

When did I ever say hairless?

I will go out of my way and ask women what they think of guys with hairy bodies. Women have even told me hairy butts are gross.

Why do they worry about hair on the ass, do they lick your ass?

I thought hair removal from the area, would be a gay thing :lol: