i had a vasectomy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I spoke to a few Drs and even had an appoinment a few years ago but ended up not doing it. and I will say this. no Dr I talked to would do a vasectomy on someone with out kids already. and you had to see a shrink for evaluation before the procedure could be performed. (these may be state or even federal laws I dunno, bat thats the way it is here) so I highly doubt supersoaka got a vasectomy at such a young age with no lil soakas confirmed to be running around.

yup, I love gory detail. It makes me hard.

;p

Just kidding, but I don't think a guy should get one cause a chick told em to. I'd never tell anyone to do it.

Condoms and birth control sound like a good combination to me as opposed to a visectomy.

There's also this plastic thing for chicks that they insert and it stays there for 5 years or something. thats a whole lot better than a visectomy.

i hope your doc told u about the chance of the vasectomy making you impotent. and you should not be burning either and u dont wait 4 weeks for sex its usually a 3-5 day wait, anyways u r nuts for letting a doc come near your junk with a sharp instrument.

well I spoke to a few Drs and even had an appoinment a few years ago but ended up not doing it. and I will say this. no Dr I talked to would do a vasectomy on someone with out kids already. and you had to see a shrink for evaluation before the procedure could be performed. (these may be state or even federal laws I dunno, bat thats the way it is here) so I highly doubt supersoaka got a vasectomy at such a young age with no lil soakas confirmed to be running around.

I can tell you right now, if he is from the US, he's using a proxy located on an Australian ISPs network. I went digging to see if he was indeed GC like some suggested, he is not. (Unless he's, again, using a proxy)

And BK, there are a few different procedures for a vasectomy. 1 type, I am fully aware of (I looked into it) is totally reversible and has very low rate for failure upon reversal.

It also has a risk of the procedure reversing itself.

It works on the same principle that my wife was looking at for having her tubes tied, with them inserting something in the "tube" where a growth forms around it......it's good for a temporary test in women to see if having their tubes tied will be a bad thing for them in the long run.