Max Payne Movie Trailer

Mark Wahlberg seems like the wrong person for Max Payne in this movie. It just doesn't seem to fit for me. I always saw Max Payne as a much more colder character. Wahlberg reminds me of New Kids on the Block.

The only thing I liked was how they showed the slow motion gun shots from the video game. Other than that, I predict this to be another video game to movie flop.

My mousepad and I are scared and gassy. There's also some excitement in the mix... somewhere... I can't determine if its this trailer or Hellboy II (which I'm planning on watching today)

Mark Wahlberg seems like the wrong person for Max Payne in this movie. It just doesn't seem to fit for me. I always saw Max Payne as a much more colder character. Wahlberg reminds me of New Kids on the Block.

The only thing I liked was how they showed the slow motion gun shots from the video game. Other than that, I predict this to be another video game to movie flop.

Have you ever seen The Departed? Now that movie makes the casting of Wahlberg as Payne seem perfectly logical! :lol:

It will probably be a flop; the great tradition of video games being converted to movies is one that has been filled with failures. :D

Have you ever seen The Departed? Now that movie makes the casting of Wahlberg as Payne seem perfectly logical! :peopleseybrow:

It will probably be a flop; the great tradition of video games being converted to movies is one that has been filled with failures. :P

Wahlberg was also very good in Four Brothers too. He has a good reinforced tone of action about him.

What makes you think New Kids on The Block anyway? That was his brother...who is a terrible actor :peopleseybrow: