Registrations Open at Demonoid

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC + UG + Newsgroups pretty much covers every base as far as games go.

I canceled my giganews this month. I find I end up getting stuff on torrents instead 90% of the time.

especially since I got on some nice privates like bitsoup, xboxsky and blackcats.

BC + UG + Newsgroups pretty much covers every base as far as games go.

I canceled my giganews this month. I find I end up getting stuff on torrents instead 90% of the time.

especially since I got on some nice privates like bitsoup, xboxsky and blackcats.

Bitsoup is great, good pick. Torrentleech is probably the best I was ever a member of, but I got swept out about a year ago for taking a long break and not letting them know! The other one I wouldn't part with is TV Torrents, purely because I never watch TV, so I can grab old series that are nigh on impossible to get anywhere else.

Newsgroups allow me to grab what I want without uploading it back. In the past 2 weeks I have grabbed 30 360 games and over 100 HD movies. With my 20MB d/l speed but only 768k u/l, it would take me way too long to seed back at BC/Bitsoup.

anyone have any what.cd, waffles or bitsoup invites?

Bitsoup stopped doing invites ages ago. You just need to wait for the window to open again.

I told a guy at work about bitsoup the other day and he got in that morning. lucky I'm sure, but just goes to show you just have to be diligent. I had the registration pages set as bookmarks and I would just hit those links along with all my normal daily links every day until I got in.

anyone have any what.cd, waffles or bitsoup invites?

Bitsoup stopped doing invites ages ago. You just need to wait for the window to open again.

I told a guy at work about bitsoup the other day and he got in that morning. lucky I'm sure, but just goes to show you just have to be diligent. I had the registration pages set as bookmarks and I would just hit those links along with all my normal daily links every day until I got in.

Must be open as I just signed up.

Signup successful!

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (xxxxxxxx). You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

Account successfully confirmed!

Your account has been activated! However, it appears that you could not be logged in automatically. A possible reason is that you disabled cookies in your browser. You have to enable cookies to use your account. Please do that and then log in and try again.