Favorite game of all time?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic: The Gathering. I would be content playing nothing but that forever. Unless they stopped releasing new sets, then I might get bored eventually. As it is, though, sets are released almost too quickly.

For me, it would be Mike Tyson's Punchout!!(hopefully I would be allowed to have the Power Glove). Forever.

Planescape: Torment. I have never been so profoundly impacted by any other game.

I view it more of an experience rather then a game, for I feel its unique story, warped world, lovable characters and deep philosophical concepts allow it to transcend gaming itself.

It wins by abit over Thief II.

My favorite game of all time would have to be WWF No Mercy. I had so much fun playing that game with friends. It beats any wrestling game made after by far. The control scheme was simple and effective. A close second would be Goldeneye 007 and maybe NBA Live '96 for the Super Nintendo.

It's a shame that the games these days are sacrificing gameplay for graphics. I'm tired of the cinematic experience.

Give me a game that will keep me playing for more than a week. :)

Ergh..

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Doom II

Red Alert 2

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Diablo II

Unreal Tournament (1)

Which of those depends on how I'm feeling on the day. Can't choose just one.

I liked Alpha 2 more than Alpha 3. The other problem I had with Alpha 3 is doing the Super's. I never could figure out how to do them. I always was too lazy to research how to pull them off. I'm just not a big fan of this "groove" like system.