The Sleeper must awaken

What have I been doing. Living a life of saving roles. Those who know what that means, can truly appreciate the truth of it.

The time has come. I cannot stand idle. I will grow stagnant if I keep this up. I feel that there is soooo soooo much more that I can offer. I have lived a life where I don't try. Sounds horrible but true all the same. I don't know what my problem has been. Complacency is all to familiar to me. But under the surface, is a tempest. A powerful storm awaits inside, waiting to be unleashed. Who knows what my role will be, but I intend to make my mark. I am angry with my idle mind. It is like I have been waiting... but for what? Perhaps I have been waiting for myself...

Well the time has come for me, I will no longer sit by and let the world turn without my influence. I don't know what I have in store for all of you, but I will unleash my potential. I will no longer hold back, the sleeper must awaken...

I think at one point we all feel this way, and we all know the power in us is but a mere foot away from the spot we're currently in.

Do your best man. Same goes to GC! (Dude come the "inactivity" thread is spawning up every season)

Indeed we all have the power within us. But all to often do we fail to unlock our potential. Sometimes its a lack of motivation, sometimes its just ourselves, taking the wrong path. Life is never a straight path. Life is an endless cascade of choices. It only appears to be a straight path, when you stop and look behind you. If that is even the case.

Believe in yourself, and never allow others to stomp you into submission. Stand up, with your skin ripped and tattered, blood flowing over your bruises, and yell at the top of you lungs... "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!?"