The power of friends

Thank you Teck... you took the words from me.

OK... got back from the barbers and took a shower. I also took some before and after pics. I just got done reviewing a football faq. Next I guess will be basketball or baseball. Tonight I will go over every sport common to USA. I will not just let this job slip through my fingers.

Edited by Belthasar

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have convened my council of hedonistic sybarites, because this matter is of dire urgency. My astral vizier tells me that the stars have aligned and that the Warp is with you. My arch hierophant indicates the Grigori shall unlock your your hidden energies so that you may use them in the coming trial. Lastly, my arch druid senses nature will guide you on your true path. He's also prepared the ceremonial joint that we will blaze in your health.

And now we commence the ritual... :ph34r:

That's some strong sh!t. :blink: You definitely have this job in the bag bro. :shootem:

Good luck to ya, man. If you're even half as charismatic and dedicated in real life as you are on here, they should be begging you to take the job. :shootem:

Good luck, Bel. First impression is always important so hope you do your best!

Also, hope EM will find a new job too soon.

Hang on! My prayers will go to you guys! "Ask and you shall be given!"

Thanks guys!! Early day today. I have decided to use the next few days cramming. Through intell. I have learned the scope of they're questions (IF) they decide to test me. It is more than standards & rules, but also MVP's and so on... like the top 4 bowls... which is, sugar, orange, citrus... damn I forgot...

Point is I gotta cram. Football, Baseball, and Nascar will likely be the focus. EM spent 4+ hours through the night writing notes on Baseball for me. Isn't she great!

i will pray for you and for my dong tonight. hopefully both will get better. sorry i must put you in the same group as my dong but i only pray for so much. i will stand by you and we will talk together and get you that job. have you thought about being a jiggalo? you see that movie with richard gere? how about male modeling? you can try being a professional body builder?

i will pray for you and for my dong tonight. hopefully both will get better. sorry i must put you in the same group as my dong but i only pray for so much. i will stand by you and we will talk together and get you that job. have you thought about being a jiggalo? you see that movie with richard gere? how about male modeling? you can try being a professional body builder?

You need to learn to be respectful if you want to stay here Soaka. Putting dongs and Belthasar together in your prayers is nothing but insulting.

I wish you the best Belthasar. Sorry you lost your job. How did the business plummet so suddenly? I'm sure you'll find that job you're looking for. If worst comes to worst, please do continue considering college. You are young. Take advantage while you can. -_-

If not, then hopefully you will find the job you've been desiring.