7 Reasons the 21st Century is Making You Miserable

Gryph

That's a great article and a great site aswell, thay had alot of stuff I found interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

Loved it, all of it.

I wonder what are the statistics on people actually doing something after reading this though :(.

Good point! The Internet teaching Internet addicts how not to be addicted? Isn't that like cigarette companies creating anti-smoking ads? :(

I wonder what are the statistics on people actually doing something after reading this though :D.

I think the scary part is that after people actually read through it they might just log onto World of Warcraft and Teamspeak. Then all they will "do" is discuss about how it explains how emo they find certain players are! :(

the 21 first century is the best damn century. women are sexually deprived animals and i am the lion who will please them all. enough sex talk.

how about the music? we got the best rap ever. the heck with 2pac he was good but he was not great. overrated. the only thing i dont like is all these boys dressed like they got wedgies at the mall. stupid blink 343 punk crap.

and movies, did you see iron man? that crap was wicked. they make iron man in the 90s and his suit would look like playdo.

and games, you play that new game for playstation? you got an old fart smoking ciggs during loading screen? you dont have that in the 90s.

we got it all. i got friends too.