How was your day today?

Just a new MMO that went into open beta.

It's korean based, so it's a grindy b!tch.

O and the real name is Neosteam, just Neosporin was the way I introduced it to my friends with and it stuck lol.

http://neosteam.gamengame.com/

why steam-punk got so damn popular with the internet I'll never know. You'd figure cyber-punk would have taken off with how close William Gibson was in the 70's to where we are now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I don't have any goals :(

Don't put yourself down Gryph. You got goals and you're checking them off one by one. I think you're just on a road with a lot of traffic right now. Wait for the traffic to disappear and you'll be smooth flying as a Doctor in no time. :)

I went to Warp Tour 08 today. Holy crap was that awesome. I almost broke my hand attempting to get a drum stick from Say Anything for a friend, it was me and one guy and the fuker tucked it in so in the end I couldn't get it :). Meh, I saw Madina Lake, FUK, awesome sh!t! They sound as good live as they do in their video's/albums, which I love, every time I see a band live that can't reproduce what's on their album I hate it, and I instantly put them on my "FUK THIS SH!T" list.

It was awesome ^.^.

Don't put yourself down Gryph. You got goals and you're checking them off one by one. I think you're just on a road with a lot of traffic right now. Wait for the traffic to disappear and you'll be smooth flying as a Doctor in no time. :)

Why thank you very much.

My day so far has been meh. I saw Hellboy which wasn't that good.

Why thank you very much.

My day so far has been meh. I saw Hellboy which wasn't that good.

Hellboy wasn't good? I was going to see it today, but missed it. Perhaps, I might think about it a little more before paying so much to see a movie.