How was your day today?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a big talk with my dad, he's suggesting I go back to school asap, man I don't want to go back to learning and taking bullsh!t, somehow I feel like college will be highschool 2.0 and not really college :(.

Anyways, things I want to study.

Music

Movies

Things I can study without a hassle.

Computer Tech....

I don't want to be a IT boy, and I learned my junior year that even though it's easy it's not something I love...

Anybody here have any experience with the music/movie industry?

Had a big talk with my dad, he's suggesting I go back to school asap, man I don't want to go back to learning and taking bullsh!t, somehow I feel like college will be highschool 2.0 and not really college :(.

Music

Movies

Computer Tech....

I don't want to be a IT boy, and I learned my junior year that even though it's easy it's not something I love...

flock college. be like me and you can pimp it out with the babes. after this vasectomy there will be no stopping the supersoaka. i dont have to worry about makin any babies like they said in sex ed. flock that. i can have sex with all the women and the booties will be all mine.

who reads books these days? if i had to go to college, id make a major. it would be the pusssy major. whats that called? thatd be the best damn major. get to work with pusssys. ill have a sign in my office that i can only work on women who are 20-30 years of age. be greatest day of my life. although i dont want to see no diseased crap, you know what im saying? and i got to help them so i got to tell my dong to hold tight until i get home.

what the flock is an IT boy? i told you, you want to be a boy you go for the girls. screw college. all that studying. youll get pusssy by the time your 30 or forced pusssy from your parents. the hell wit that.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

Had a big talk with my dad, he's suggesting I go back to school asap, man I don't want to go back to learning and taking bullsh!t, somehow I feel like college will be highschool 2.0 and not really college :D.

Music

Movies

Computer Tech....

flock college. be like me and you can pimp it out with the babes. after this vasectomy there will be no stopping the supersoaka. i dont have to worry about makin any babies like they said in sex ed. flock that. i can have sex with all the women and the booties will be all mine.

who reads books these days? if i had to go to college, id make a major. it would be the pusssy major. whats that called? thatd be the best damn major. get to work with pusssys. ill have a sign in my office that i can only work on women who are 20-30 years of age. be greatest day of my life. although i dont want to see no diseased crap, you know what im saying? and i got to help them so i got to tell my dong to hold tight until i get home.

what the flock is an IT boy? i told you, you want to be a boy you go for the girls. screw college. all that studying. youll get pusssy by the time your 30 or forced pusssy from your parents. the hell wit that.

What? :(

Had a big talk with my dad, he's suggesting I go back to school asap, man I don't want to go back to learning and taking bullsh!t, somehow I feel like college will be highschool 2.0 and not really college -_-.

Music

Movies

Computer Tech....

Now, that is excellent advice. Best advice I've ever read.

Drake, my advice to you is to read and study hard. Don't pick a retarded major that won't get you anywhere. Get it planned and know exactly what job you want. Look at Gryph, he had a goal and went with it. Soon, he'll be Dr. Gryph. That is dedication. You can do it!

Today I had a sleep in the sun, with the cat purring in my ear.

Looked on the Big Brother site to see what they're up to, and what Pamela Anderson has been doing there.

Starting work on a new emulator, I hate how MAME has completely changed internally for no good reason at all.

Now getting ready to head off to the other place, back tomorrow.

Looked on the Big Brother site to see what they're up to, and what Pamela Anderson has been doing there.

1Emulation has a big brother? Pamela Anderson? What site is this if you don't mind me asking? -_-

Soon, he'll be Dr. Gryph.

Why can't he be Dr. Kramer? Or we could come up with another name! Let's create another name for our resident doctor!

And my day ended up being boring. The only entertainment I had was Arrested Development Season Two... oh, and also learning that my boss gave me the weekend off, which NEVER happens. Ever. Unless it's requested...