How was your day today?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday was a nightmare..... got in to a big deal fight with my wife. had to go to a meeting at work before it was settled. got yelled at for an hour and a half at the meeting. got home and finally settled the argument with the wife. then I fell asleep on the couch due to being up for almost 24 hours. so no makeup sex.....

Sorryu to hear that, glad things are getting better.

Shopping with my gf after work. Try to look for an arcade with KOF98UM but can't find any. The arcades I went also have wonky buttons for most games. Sigh, only one good place to play Tekken left in the whole city.

It was both crap and awesome. It was crap earlier. Why must this girl I like be flocking married?!!?!

But then I hung out with a friend I haven't seen since school ended so that was awesome.

Had some crazy random crap happen today, my friend had $80.00 in food stamps lieing around so we went to publix and got ourselves a BBQ.

Other then that, grinding in neosporin all day, lvl 24 now, my goal, 110.

Nothing much happened to day. Bid farewell to a few co-workers as they're leaving for their much-earned summer vacations and I'm leaving permanently in a week's time.