How was your day today?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got off work this morning about 6:30, came home and got high, real high. I sat for a few minutes on the porch before I realized that I was just sitting there. I played some final fantasy on GBA and checked things out here. Ate leftover pizza for lunch and then got high, real high, and now i'm just sittin here again. Probably lay down soon.

I had a boring day at work, as all the work has dried up. I know I should be happy doing nothing and getting well paid for it, but I'm not.

Came home, and, for shame, I watched Big Brother. Now, I hate that show, but I do watch it every now and then because they always manage to have one or two hot chicks on it. And today, they had Pamela Anderson on it.

I like sophisticated women, but she is my weakness. That hair! That ass! That cleavage! In my humble opinion, she looks even hotter now, at 41, then when she was in her twenties.

Last night I had a horrible nightmare (which I forgot later on) and I couldn't get to sleep. Today, at work, I was half asleep, and I had to suck down a Red Bull to keep me awake.

So tonight, I am going to bed early, and I'll dream of Pammy.

yesterday was a nightmare..... got in to a big deal fight with my wife. had to go to a meeting at work before it was settled. got yelled at for an hour and a half at the meeting. got home and finally settled the argument with the wife. then I fell asleep on the couch due to being up for almost 24 hours. so no makeup sex.....