How was your day today?

Basically, this thread was made for people to post what happened in any day of their lives, to share their experiences with others, etc.

Example:

I went to the Ear Doctor today, she had to suck out all of the excess wax from my left ear, turns out I had a major wax build up and it affected my hearing capabilities. It's all better now, I just have to wash them out with Ear Wax Removal every 6 months, which is basically composed of Oil and Peroxide.

After that I spent hours on the computer posting in forums, and listening to Alternative Hip Hop music, uploaded a few Terranigma tracks, updated some drivers, downloaded some songs, and that is all.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was the up there with the top 5 worst days of my life. I hate my job. I hate the work itself, hate the 1hour+ travel time, hate the people (most of), hate the hostile / oppressive environment, hate the management, hate how just going to work spoils my mood for days / weeks at a time, hate how it is ruining my life outside work. Being sick as a dog yesterday just made it worse.

No wonder I'm such a cranky bastard this year. I should really quit. I hate that the security of having a job costs me so much.

It was pretty boring. I went to work and did pretty much nothing. I just filled in part of my data sheet but did no actual work. I should have read some papers. I came back home and went to the gym and then did nothing.

Went out with Dad to a few places. Installed a New harddrive, replaced an old one with a bigger one, moved stuff around and organized my files and folders. Went crazy with a friend in cod4 and watched National treasure 2 today.

Pretty decent day

work, work, work. I have to cover 30 shifts due to we are doing security for the 3g iphone launch. plus all the regular stupid sh!t that happens throughout the night, plus I have a meeting later today.. on my day off. I have a water leak in my apartment that the dumb ass maintnance guy can't seem to fix.

yeah life is good.

Watched Code Geass yesterday. Ending left me sort of uneasy. Work a bit later than usual today, because they cut me down to about ten hours. I'm not sure exactly why, but it's probably related to the manager being gone. She's a month or two pregnant now, and she was having problems with dehydration and one or more nutrition deficiencies. I really need to find a new job, anyway. The job itself isn't bad, but I can't get by on near minimum wage at ten hours a week. The owner's a prick, too, comes in once a month or so to biatch at whatever we happen to be doing at the time.

I also have some sort of sore thing in my ass, right at the end. I think it's a tumor or something. It's been there a while, pretty much ignorable, but now it hurts. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do about that.

I wrote the first half of that a while ago, and I don't feel like editing it, but today I found out that the manager is actually trying to get fired so she can sue the place for firing a pregnant woman. Not sure how that'll work out, but the company kind of deserves it. I'll probably quit around the time she's fired. Unless she isn't, then I'll have to quit on my own. She's doing a good job of trying to get fired without letting people on to her plan.