Maruchan Instant Lunch

So I had one of those Maruchan instant lunches(cup of noodles) today. I usually have one of these once or twice a weak. They require little effort as you just fill the cup with hot water up to the indented line and let sit a few minutes. I always dispose of the empty cup after consumption...but today was different. I left in on the floor near the couch and returned a few hours later to throw it away. To make a short story short, I noticed the inside of the cup had now turned a radioactive green(which happens to be my favorite color but thats unrelated to this). Has anybody else ever noticed this or do I have some serios concerns to be worried about?

It was completely empty, just the colored inside.

Are you sure it was only a few hours? I too have notice it turning green/mold after a few days.

Yes. 3 hours at most, I promise. No mold was present. I have not had greenish diarrhea neither(that is just freak coincidence, well maybe a little yellow...no I'm just kidding)). Early speculation is that is just what it does, and maybe a reaction with the styrofoam. It was a satisfying meal, and I have no complaints to the contrary, just a little weird.

Edited by Greenish Diarrhea

this is sounding too much like a setup >:{

No setup, just sharing an observation.

it the radio active dehydrated veggies.

but seriously I hate those things. I just go with the bags and add stuff if I want.

I was still alive this morning when I woke up, which is good. I think I'm just gonna go with the bags from now on just to be on the safe side.