FBAXXX

are you talking about the for xbox? if so xbins would be the first place to look.

I've never heard of FBA XXX for PC.

yeah I haven't been paying attention to og xbox stuff for some time. it's surprising that its not on xbins though... that is supposed to be the one stop shop. perhaps the author had a hissy (as they often do) and had it pulled.

edit. build 6/5/06 is the latest one I was able to find. I don't think I can post the link here.

• 1 month later...

Hi got a problem with FBA for the PC it's the newest revision out there my problem is it seems like it's running slow or missing frames I noticed this especially when characters jump into the air it just seems off. Is this the way it's supposed to be for this emu? Could it just be my computer?? It's an HP 2GB of ram AMD 64x2 dual core proc 500 gb Should I just go with another emu or is it my computer?

Hi got a problem with FBA for the PC it's the newest revision out there my problem is it seems like it's running slow or missing frames I noticed this especially when characters jump into the air it just seems off. Is this the way it's supposed to be for this emu? Could it just be my computer?? It's an HP 2GB of ram AMD 64x2 dual core proc 500 gb Should I just go with another emu or is it my computer?

you might have better luck with the xbox version,that is assuming you have a modded xbox.

Are you settings are you using? I'd suggest the enhanced video blitter and I wouldn't suggest using HQ4x.

Also, what games are you trying? Nothing should be horribly slow. I could run everything in FBA at full speed on my old 2.4ghz p4 w/512mb of ram.