Is this the end of the road?

Alpha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1emulation shall rest on my shoulders and I will carry it into the next generation of forum posting!!!

At the rate you're going with all these 1-line replies I'd hate to think what that generation would be like.

At least it's not a 1-word reply. That was once an epidemic here, which was driving me insane. We even had a poster who would Type Like This With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized. It's definitely got better here. :)

1emulation shall rest on my shoulders and I will carry it into the next generation of forum posting!!!

At the rate you're going with all these 1-line replies I'd hate to think what that generation would be like.

At the rate you're going with taking the internet so serious I'd hate to see what 1emu would be like without me. :)

At the rate you're going with taking the internet so serious I'd hate to see what 1emu would be like without me. :)

If putting thought into what you say is taking things too seriously then what can I tell you?

And what would it be like? I'm reminded of last year. Things were dandy.

At least it's not a 1-word reply. That was once an epidemic here, which was driving me insane. We even had a poster who would Type Like This With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized. It's definitely got better here. :)

There's a difference between short, terse like Agozer posts, and pointless one liners.

At least it's not a 1-word reply. That was once an epidemic here, which was driving me insane. We even had a poster who would Type Like This With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized. It's definitely got better here. :lol:

But I miss Ghosty :D

Just tell us how that makes you feel.