Is this the end of the road?

Alpha

Also sparked a recent interest in HK (Hong-Kong) films, mainly martial arts so working on watching them.

Oh, wow! Really? The closest thing to one of those that I have watched in the last few months might have been The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Have there been any good HK films lately? :(

Just been gathering up a list of these and other asian films to watch. I think the HK film that's pretty anticipated at the moment is the Chi bi movie by John woo (Battle of Red Cliffs of RoTK). It comes out somewhere in July 2008, just don't know when

Have you seen The Killer? I heard it was way better than Hard-boiled even though Hard-boiled was pretty good.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANGER!!!!

I totally had something to say but this wii(k) contraption dumped my words.

I have not forsaken 1Emulation. I will try to make my presence known again.

Id say so much more, but I run the risk of loosing what I write.

I can hardly think of a thing to say here anymore without flaming someone or otherwise hurting feelings. The problem is that there are too many idiots here, posting uninformed, thoughtless crap. I don't feel like suffering fools at a place I come for fun, but I'd rather post nothing than post what's really on my mind and be a jerk.

So yeh I will post gaming news in the lounge when I can be bothered but as for serious discussion or anything more involved than that... well... given the state of things now I don't feel like doing any of that here anymore.

Just post exactly how you feel.

I don't know the official stats, but everytime I come here and check out the Lounge, there are always some new posts. Not hundreds, but there are some.

GC, I think you are being too hard on yourself.

ANGER!!!!

good to see you again Bal. I was beginning to think you and EM were gone for good.

Just been gathering up a list of these and other asian films to watch. I think the HK film that's pretty anticipated at the moment is the Chi bi movie by John woo (Battle of Red Cliffs of RoTK). It comes out somewhere in July 2008, just don't know when

John Woo doing a movie based on a story from Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Has he ever done a movie from old history like that? :thumbsup1:

ANGER!!!!

Wow! It's great to see Belthasar again! I hope you and EM are doing well. I, too, thought you were gone for good. Please do stay this time. Remember, there are always libraries that have the Internet too. If worst comes to worst, buy a cheap laptop and go to Starbucks. Whatever works. -_-