Is this the end of the road?

Alpha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1emulation......with 0emulation to support it.

Go figure.......MAME news isn't news anymore, just like watching the weather channel really.

On all other fronts, it is silent......dead silent.

Arguments get too Personal here. Not many people have the will to constantly get into heavy e-arguments

An argument and a debate are different, an argument contains an emotional approach where the person who doesn't agree with another person, converses with no respect and takes personal offense of someone else who has a different opinion. A debate is a respectful discussion where emotions do not get in the way of conversing, and where people tell various information about whichever topic is involved.

I'm registered to two other forums that aren't very active, I hate it though, I can't seem to find a forum that's balanced in activity. Other forums like khinsider, gbatemp, or ngemu are extremely active, and I can't deal with that, there are more naive idiots there, who just post 500 times in each thread just to gain phony reputation, and stuck up now-it-alls who think that they can dominate anyone in a debate. Your individual profile and posts get overlooked, because there are so many other members, posts, and threads for people to pay attention to.

I have other forums to visit when another one isn't very active.

This forum and another forum where I am a moderator are the forums I visit only. i still think we have activities here, only not the peak 2004 era. Live with it, GC :unsure:

And your thread did generate activities now :)

1emulation......with 0emulation to support it.

Go figure.......MAME news isn't news anymore, just like watching the weather channel really.

On all other fronts, it is silent......dead silent.

Well I guess naomi emulation is slowly making its way to MAME so that might be a good thing for emulation

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showt...part=1&vc=1

^ It's images of CVS2 and Guilty Gear XX. Link goes to another link.

Arguments get too Personal here. Not many people have the will to constantly get into heavy e-arguments

An argument and a debate are different, an argument contains an emotional approach where the person who doesn't agree with another person, converses with no respect and takes personal offense of someone else who has a different opinion. A debate is a respectful discussion where emotions do not get in the way of conversing, and where people tell various information about whichever topic is involved.

I'm registered to two other forums that aren't very active, I hate it though, I can't seem to find a forum that's balanced in activity. Other forums like khinsider, gbatemp, or ngemu are extremely active, and I can't deal with that, there are more naive idiots there, who just post 500 times in each thread just to gain phony reputation, and stuck up now-it-alls who think that they can dominate anyone in a debate. Your individual profile and posts get overlooked, because there are so many other members, posts, and threads for people to pay attention to.

I have other forums to visit when another one isn't very active.

Debates are usually one sentence away from arguments round' here. I Post at this other forum i Mod in lifeonwax.com A Hip hop site. Small community, active, and not usually very flamish, but the debates get intense. lol And 1Emu is my Home forum so i wont ever really leave.

when I read GC's post I hear Boyz2Men singing softly in the background.......

Is it Water Runs Dry? :unsure:

Also sparked a recent interest in HK (Hong-Kong) films, mainly martial arts so working on watching them.

Oh, wow! Really? The closest thing to one of those that I have watched in the last few months might have been The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Have there been any good HK films lately? :(

Also sparked a recent interest in HK (Hong-Kong) films, mainly martial arts so working on watching them.

Oh, wow! Really? The closest thing to one of those that I have watched in the last few months might have been The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Have there been any good HK films lately? :(

Just been gathering up a list of these and other asian films to watch. I think the HK film that's pretty anticipated at the moment is the Chi bi movie by John woo (Battle of Red Cliffs of RoTK). It comes out somewhere in July 2008, just don't know when