Rumour Halo4 to be announced at E3!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, more crappy games released and praised for high quality cinematics with retarded gameplay. Keep em coming.

Pretty much summed up my views on Halo as a series to a fine point.

The only part anyone cares about is multiplayer. If they don't have any new features planned for multiplayer, then there's no reason to release this game.

Like the glitchy one in 3 that Bungie refuses to fix and exploit the unevenness to the public?

Epic Fail

Average halo fan: "ZOMG HALO IS TEH COOLEST EVAR AND TEH STORY IS SOOOOO ORIGINAL AND MASTER CHIEF IS TEH AWESOMEST HERO IN TEH WURLD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: "WHOAAA! Take a valium!"

Seriously, I don't hate Halo itself; its the dumbass fanboys who have caused what was at first a decent FPS with an unoriginal story (alien asshats have superweapon. Kill them all with your faceless protagonist) but satisfying gameplay (not so much with a controller. FPS games need a mouse) into what is increasingly a multiplayer festival for overzealous jocktards who think they're "teh l33tsauce cuz its so fast."

By some weird stroke of fate, online shooter du jour, Unreal Tournament is so fastpaced that Halo fanboys fear it. I showed one such fanboy footage from UT3 and he was firmly of the opinion that all the players were on methamphetamines (speed, if I have my drug terminology right). Edited by Chibi Kami

I played Halo 3's singleplayer with a friend on legendary difficulty. I thought it was quite fun. The story might not have been the most original ever, but it was captivating nonetheless. Multiplayer however was rather bland. Overall, I'd only play it to see how the story progresses.