CTDS

The game is a port of the 1995 SNES original, enhanced to take advantage of the DS touch screen functionality and dual-screen setup. Square Enix is promising additional content and features, such as an extra dungeon and wireless play mode.

On the other hand tho, it's on the DS which means chibi-style models with 5 polygons each. Ergo, DIE IN A FIRE! God I wish they used the PSP... I could care less about the goddamn touch screen at this point. Although I do like how I draw lines in Castlevania Portrait of Ruin to kill monsters.

Where is your source sir?

http://exophase.com/ds/chrono-trigger-ds-c...7.htm#more-6167

Thank you, here is your gift.

13212chronotriggerorignp0.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob, Port = / = Remake!

Port is a PORT. If anything SE is basing it on the PSX port of the game and all the expanded stuff they added there. It's going to be old school 2D.

The game is a port of the 1995 SNES original, enhanced to take advantage of the DS touch screen functionality and dual-screen setup. Square Enix is promising additional content and features, such as an extra dungeon and wireless play mode.

On the other hand tho, it's on the DS which means chibi-style models with 5 polygons each. Ergo, DIE IN A FIRE! God I wish they used the PSP... I could care less about the goddamn touch screen at this point. Although I do like how I draw lines in Castlevania Portrait of Ruin to kill monsters.

Where is your source sir?

http://exophase.com/ds/chrono-trigger-ds-c...7.htm#more-6167

Thank you, here is your gift.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8602/1321...ggerorignp0.png

Thank you kind sir, that did make me happy. I'll hopefully pick this up soon and play it on my PS2. Question, is there both a PSX and a PS2 port?

No there isn't. Only the PSX enhanced port.

Then please explain the above screen.

F
A
K
E

Just because it's unnecessary doesn't mean it's not funny.

I think a remake of the game might have some potential. Add some sort of skill system aside from learn X skill at Y level. Maybe instead of menu based combat, more of an action RPG system like Kingdom Hearts had.

Just because it's unnecessary doesn't mean it's not funny.

I think a remake of the game might have some potential. Add some sort of skill system aside from learn X skill at Y level. Maybe instead of menu based combat, more of an action RPG system like Kingdom Hearts had.

dude what are you talking about you didn't learn skills based on level in CT o_O