CTDS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought CT meant Clock Tower, and I was excited. Then I found out it actually meant Chrono Trigger, and I was severely disappointed.

You just disgraced all games on the planet with that statement.

Chrono Trigger, kicks ass in the butt X 9000 power lvl.

Is it a straight up re-make/port? Or is it FFIII style? Or classic 2-D with added lvl's and crap?

I hope it's classic 2-D with new area's and maybe a new ending or 2 / super bosses.

I'm not excited at all, I can't believe how people get excited over these over hyped Square remakes. We haven't even seen anything yet, and at this point.

It's the same with FF7, the game is fine as it is and it doesn't need a remake.

If this is a 3 dimensional remake, then more power to Square. Let's just hope that now Enix is merged in with the company, that they don't destroy the Chrono legacy. This can't be any better than that fan made remake called Chrono Resurrection that got smashed by Square years ago.

I STRONGLY think that game needs a Remake. Make its way to the PS3 in 1080p. I dont think ANYBODY would disagree aside from you.

other then a graphics overhaul I don't see any reason to remake either. and if it can't stand on its own with dated graphics, really what is the point.

I STRONGLY think that game needs a Remake. Make its way to the PS3 in 1080p. I dont think ANYBODY would disagree aside from you.

Only for enhanced visual effects? Think about it.

other then a graphics overhaul I don't see any reason to remake either. and if it can't stand on its own with dated graphics, really what is the point.

I Guess i stand corrected ;)

So i am the ONLY one here who wants to see FFVII Remade??

I cant be the ONLY person who thinks that it would be amazing to see this game done over. MGS1 is a perfect example of how a great game can be made to be redone perfectly.