Just noticed something this week...

Rag

I've checked into the forums about every day for the past week or so and I've noticed... not much activity... where is everyone? Hopefully it won't stay like this, we need more active users... but I guess you already knew that, didn't you? ;)

Really? I think it should be at least a little more active. I dunno about other emu forums, but i'm hoping for more active users here, that would be great. I think there is one key element or something that is missing from the forums, something fun maybe, I don't know, I'll try to think of new ideas for a fun game or something along those lines for this forum... something addicting perhaps...

There is a difference between "active" and "spammed to @#%^"

This forum IS active, there are posts every day, it is not a spamfest of pointless threads like alot of "active" forums.....well, at least not as much, though I think 90% of the threads in Current Affairs are just that, SPAM.

;)

Im sorry, I'll think of more things to talk about right after Im done playing FFXI for a while. Thats the only reason why im not posting as much. The game is so addicting. If anyone is playing on Cerberus server tell me. We can team up or something.

B) you act like its your fault ;), I didn't mean anyone who is usually active, I meant that it would be nice to have more, new active users. Most users join then post once or twice or not at all.

ehh.. I know it has been slow guys. I have been trying my post to reply as much as possible. However we lost a couple of posters temporarily. Some are ME!, DreamCastLover, Emsley, etc. They're on every now and then, but not posting that much as before. We all have busy lives, so I don't blame them. What I'm upset about it is all the Guests. No one is registering and also if they do.. only 1 post comes out of them. So it's been hectic to say the least, but we will find a solution hopefuly soon. ;)

the 2 solutions that i can think of:

1. Force the guests to register so they can look in the forums, but then we just have hundreds of afk users ;)

2. Upgrade to V3.0 which will take a long time, but will add many features to forums B)

The most thing I can think of right now is doing online gaming, or talking about something other than emulators like sports, or current events :/

Now with the new sVc Chaos rom out we have been getting tons of publicity. Big thanks to everyone once again! We even broke our record from most amount of people online from 78 to 80 today! Hopefuly for the King of Fighters 2003 rom and Samurai Showdown 5 we will break the records again. We also broke Arcade@Home's Record in Page Views for our sVc Chaos Thread's!! Keep it going guys. :)