What's your favorite Final Fantasy?

I didn't know if this went in the PS section or SNES, even GBA/DS/PC, so I stuck it in lounge.

Anyways, here's the list of the FF's I've played through.

FFI

FFV

FFVII

FFXI

Pretty soon I'll add 4/6 on that list, but atm (even though I haven't played it in over 2 years), I still love FFXI the most, and FFVII comes in 2nd.

which one is the one that never existed, thats my favorite.

I've played through the FFIII (us) FFVII, FFIX, & FFX none of them were the hype machines they are made out to be, especially FFX.

If I had to choose mine would be FFVIII, followed by FFVII.

I'm more of a GUST fan these days, but Final Fantasy still gets my attention and love as a gamer.

Played

3/6

Tactics

Tactics Advance

Crystal Chronicles

My favorites are 8 and Tactics. I enjoyed 11 alot too, been thinking about playing it again.

Never played one right to the end. Played FF7 to about half-way, and X up until those stupid damn underwater games things. Turn based combat + random battles + linear gameplay isn't my idea of fun. I'mmore of a Rogue Galaxy person. I did put about 10 hours into Tactics Advance, but then it's not really FF.

Played:

FF1

FF4

FF5 (beat)

FF6 (Beat)

FF7 (beat)

FF8

FF9

FF5 became my favorite when I played it. Liked the story and the characters plus the job system was pretty fun to mess around with.

FFVII

FFVIII

FFIX

FFX

FFX-2

FFT PSP

CC:FFVII.

Honestly, except for FFT and FFX-2 , both of which I don't like, I can't choose a favourite. I like most of them easily enough.