Is it too late?

to start drawing again?

I used to draw all the time when I was much younger but kind of gave up/lost interest in it. It's been about ten years actually since I have seriously tried to draw something. Is it to late to learn how to draw?

No. Although you are older, re-learning and advancing in techniques will be harder to learn. It's much easier to learn something at earlier ages after all. It's generally capped at around 20. Unless you are someone who by nature strives to learn something regardless.

to start drawing again?

I used to draw all the time when I was much younger but kind of gave up/lost interest in it. It's been about ten years actually since I have seriously tried to draw something. Is it to late to learn how to draw?

Not really, but as said before it might take a long while to get back into. The first few attempts at it will probably discourage you, but if you stick with it you can probably get better with a lot of concentration.

I use to draw back in the day also, and because of the same reasons, I kinda just stopped. I thought it was because I got more into writing but honestly it was alittle more than that but its never to late to learn something new. I am looking for html tutorials just because I forgot how to make a website.

Jut like Teck says. I say do it, and post it.