Nitro Hax

lilracerboi

It should work with anything as long as you patch it with the appropriate DLDI file.

no i meant to USE nitro hax on the DS GAMES on max overload.

Allow me to clarify. So, you've got a Max Media Dock/Player. You patch a commercial DS ROM with Max Overload, and put it on your MMD/P. Now, if there is a DLDI file for the MMD/P, you should use it to patch the Nitro Hax .nds file before you put it on your MMD/P. If there's NOT a DLDI file for your device, then you can't use Nitro Hax. Simple as that.

It should work with anything as long as you patch it with the appropriate DLDI file.

Allow me to clarify. So, you've got a Max Media Dock/Player. You patch a commercial DS ROM with Max Overload, and put it on your MMD/P. Now, if there is a DLDI file for the MMD/P, you should use it to patch the Nitro Hax .nds file before you put it on your MMD/P. If there's NOT a DLDI file for your device, then you can't use Nitro Hax. Simple as that.

NO i meant use nitro hax on the max overload patched ds roms.

NO i meant use nitro hax on the max overload patched ds roms.

Oh, uh, no. Not possible.