Hentai (nude anime) disgusts me

Alpha

A lot of the reason I enjoy hentai is because it isn't real. You're right Gamecop, these things don't happen in real life, but if I wanted something that happened in real life, I wouldn't need to make it up. Reality is boring.

Also, there's nothing better than linking your friends a picture of a woman shooting lasers out of her tits. Priceless.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's shallow because it engages with everything only at a superficial level.
You can't say that about all writing or all films (referring to Drakeypoo's post 281837). The difference is the level of engagement.

Actually you can say that about any form of entertainment it all depends on how well written & performed it is, I've seen many live action films that have had no effect on me at all, many have had an effect yes but the same can be said of anime or for that matter books etc.. if you think there's no level (or next to no level) of engagement perhaps you've only seen shallow things? try Grave of the Fireflies (slightly OT there on the hentai topic sorry)

I don't mean to burst anymore bubbles, but the last time I was in a library, I noticed the anime was in the children's section. :huh:
Sadly all too common (at least it would be if any libraries stocked any over here) even if it has a large 18 (or your countries equivalent rating) on it, hell we still have stores over here that if they have an anime section at all label it all manga, old errors live on. I'd love to see somewhere do that by putting Urotsukidoji next to finding nemo, see how fast the complaints come in :P

Still as I said whatever floats yer boat, if you don't like it don't watch it & if people do like it leave em alone to watch it its that simple.

lol drake said hentai chicks are drawn perfect..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah.

huge eyes, small mouths, crazy 80's hair in odd colors...... oh yeah.. perfect :P

anyways Hentai is just one symptom of the Asian addiction. nothing worse then a white kid wishing he was Asian so hard he only watches anime, jacks it to hentai, reads manga, plays jrpgs, eats panda express everyday learns a few japanese phrases and wishes he had an Asian girlfriend. of course when he grows up he's gonna move to japan to teach english and live in the tech section of Tokyo. we all know these guys, hell some of you prolly are those guys. And they really wanna make me punch babies.

what?.. I'm not white

Its funny, when I first gt into anime around 5 or 6 I thought I was just the coolest flocking person on the planet, and than, I figured out I wasn't in on any big secrets or Anyyhing. I simple was into something other people either didnt know about, or understand.

Obviously now iuts a different story. everyone and their mom thinks they are some hardcore Otaku because he catched like an entire arc of Bleach. and now because of this we get all the bubblegum anime now. good stuff still makes it over itbut its over shadowed by crap, I mean Naruto.

but in the long run. anime was just the spark to get me into drama, and writing and all that other jazz. I still think its awsome, I do however fiund vetter stories in books and such...

I had a point but I got nothin lol!

anyways Hentai is just one symptom of the Asian addiction. nothing worse then a white kid wishing he was Asian so hard he only watches anime, jacks it to hentai, reads manga, plays jrpgs, eats panda express everyday learns a few japanese phrases and wishes he had an Asian girlfriend. of course when he grows up he's gonna move to japan to teach english and live in the tech section of Tokyo. we all know these guys, hell some of you prolly are those guys. And they really wanna make me punch babies.

Lol you dissing me Inky? I'm seriously spending next year in Japan teaching English~

Lol you dissing me Inky? I'm seriously spending next year in Japan teaching English~

Huh, really?!? Then I can go visit you in Japan, and you bring me to those hostess club ;)

do you have all the other symptoms BK? are you chewing on some pocky or squid flavored candy right now?