Hentai (nude anime) disgusts me

Alpha

Your saying anime is just sugar coated simplistic drama with a little touch of eye candy.

You can say that about any form of writing or film, it can always turn into a mathematical term of bullshit.

I'm not attacking your statement for your claim that it's "for kids", I'm attacking it because you claim it's "Shallow" at the core.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said 'eye' candy? Or mathematics?

And if it isn't shallow, then explain why it isn't. But why do you care? If you want complex drama, you read a book- you don't watch a cartoon. I'm not going to pretend I'm a scholar when I go see The Dark Knight next month either, but I'm not letting that stop me from seeing it.

Yes, eye candy and mathematics, eye candy as in the art that is used when a climax is about to hit in a series, the fighting. For the mathematics part...

Boy meets girl +

Girl gets pregnant +

Father kills boy +

Girl seeks revenge =

3 Seasons of "Fuku's Revenge".

Edit: The edit wars are annoying >.<.

It's not shallow because all things can be brought to a core of a mere sentence, even a complex drama. If you think otherwise, name something "Mind-Boggling" that can't be explained like I did for my soon-to-be famous anime.

Also I care because I do, when you name something someone enjoys "shallow", it makes it seem as if your stapling the title "DEDEDE" on their forehead.

Yes, eye candy and mathematics, eye candy as in the art that is used when a climax is about to hit in a series, the fighting. For the mathematics part...

Boy meets girl +

Girl gets pregnant +

Father kills boy +

Girl seeks revenge =

3 Seasons of "Fuku's Revenge".

What's your point? I must have missed it. If you're saying that any story can be reduced to plot points, you're right. But what you've just described there is not only shallow, it is a stock storyline. So I think, if anything, you're making my point here.

I made an edit to the above post.

Just to extend the edit, my point is because all things can be brought to that core, shallowness is non-existent, or only-existent, at least in art.

lol drake said hentai chicks are drawn perfect..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah.

huge eyes, small mouths, crazy 80's hair in odd colors...... oh yeah.. perfect :P

anyways Hentai is just one symptom of the Asian addiction. nothing worse then a white kid wishing he was Asian so hard he only watches anime, jacks it to hentai, reads manga, plays jrpgs, eats panda express everyday learns a few japanese phrases and wishes he had an Asian girlfriend. of course when he grows up he's gonna move to japan to teach english and live in the tech section of Tokyo. we all know these guys, hell some of you prolly are those guys. And they really wanna make me punch babies.

lol drake said hentai chicks are drawn perfect..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah.

huge eyes, small mouths, crazy 80's hair in odd colors...... oh yeah.. perfect :P

anyways Hentai is just one symptom of the Asian addiction. nothing worse then a white kid wishing he was Asian so hard he only watches anime, jacks it to hentai, reads manga, plays jrpgs, eats panda express everyday learns a few japanese phrases and wishes he had an Asian girlfriend. of course when he grows up he's gonna move to japan to teach english and live in the tech section of Tokyo. we all know these guys, hell some of you prolly are those guys. And they really wanna make me punch babies.

I LOLed for so many reasons.

I LOLed for so many reasons.

Me too. And we have Asian kids trying to be Americans here with the "Yo, yo, YO! WASSSSUUUPPPPP!!!!"