Hentai (nude anime) disgusts me

Alpha

BUT, you can't turn an animated woman into a human woman. Sorry, it doesn't work. :unsure:

I'd hate to think what you'd say about homosexuals. I mean, they aren't even lusting over women at all- real or animated. If fapping over a cartoon chick is unnatural, how sick are they?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT, you can't turn an animated woman into a human woman. Sorry, it doesn't work. :unsure:

I'd hate to think what you'd say about homosexuals. I mean, they aren't even lusting over women at all- real or animated. If fapping over a cartoon chick is unnatural, how sick are they?

I have lost you. What does this have to do with homosexuals? Men are lusting for men (or women lusting for women), which are not animated. Homosexuals are an exception to the argument. Some agree that they are born with it and its a biological problem, others believe they acquire it over time. It's called the Nature vs. Nurture argument. For them, it's natural to have sex with the same sex. So therefore, they are not sick.

Now fapping over a cartoon chick, when you probably don't have a biological problem, or acquired problem --- then it IS sick in my opinion.

EDIT/ P.S. I'm not saying homosexuals are a problem or have a problem. I'm just saying that they have different or acquire different sexual characteristics that makes them attracted to his or her same sex.

I have lost you. What does this have to do with homosexuals? Men are lusting for men (or women lusting for women), which are not animated. Homosexuals are an exception to the argument. Some agree that they are born with it and its a biological problem, others believe they acquire it over time. It's called the Nature vs. Nurture argument. For them, it's natural to have sex with the same sex. So therefore, they are not sick.

Now fapping over a cartoon chick, when you probably don't have a biological problem, or acquired problem --- then it IS sick in my opinion.

So what if it seems natural to the sick person doing it? Sick people aren't thinking straight. After all, thinking that having sex with the same sex is 'natural', given nature's purpose for sexual dimorphism in the first place, is the stupidest thing I've heard in my short life.

Basically, why do you think it is OK to consider fantasising over a stylised woman 'sick', and yet to consider shoving a dick up someone's arse perfectly fine?

Both are things that people do consciously, knowingly. Neither are 'normal' and both equally unnatural. Yet you are condemning one, but quickly making excuses for the other. That's what I don't get.

But what if it seems natural to the person doing it? And what does it being a biological or acquired problem have to do with it? A problem's a problem, right? They are both conscious permissions of the will, aren't they?

Basically, why do you think it is OK to consider the hentai crowd 'sick', and yet to consider shoving a dick up someone's arse perfectly fine?

They're both perversions of the 'normal'. Both are 'sick' things that people give into consciously, knowingly. Yet you are condemning one, but quickly making excuses for the other. That's what I don't get.

First, please read my edit in my last post.

Secondly, I may have to retract from my argument and say that it may indeed be okay for people to be aroused by animated people. However, I do not think its okay or sensible for humans to purposely pleasure themselves from animated people. If that person finds its natural to do that, then perhaps he or she also has an altered biological or acquired trait?

The nature vs. nurture argument has everything to do with it. Perhaps you're not willing to accept that homosexuals may indeed have a biological difference.

Think of it this way -- does it not make sense for me to say its okay for a man who has Schizophrenia to see dead people when they are really not there? Yes, it's okay, because that's the symptom of Schizophrenia. The person maybe has a biological problem or too much norepinephrine.

Think of it this way -- does it not make sense for me to say its okay for a man who has Schizophrenia to see dead people when they are really not there? Yes, it's okay, because that's the symptom of Schizophrenia. The person maybe has a biological problem or too much norepinephrine.

Bottom line- if hentai didn't make jokers hard then they wouldn't jack off to it. That's a biological imperative. Same for gay guys doing guys, and same for schizophrenics hallucinating. Hallucinations may be involuntary, but neither masturbation to hentai nor gay say are. Their chemicals motivate their actions, thus they act.

The point is, it may seem right to the person doing it but that doesn't make it right. Or does it? Unless you can find a contradiction in my logic you will either have to declare homosexuality just as sick as hentai, or concede that hentai is OK.

Ok, this is my take on the whole matter.

Men responsed to visuals and sound more easily. Which is why some people will pleasure themselves over hentai because:

1. they can see the actions which is as close as it is to a real sex

2. they can hear the voices which is as real as a real sex (if they watch hentai video)

On the other hand, women responded well to fantasizing the sex in the head. Which is why you have more romance novels (some even with explicit description of the sex acts) intended for women. Women will read then fantasize how the act was carried out in their minds.

Which is also why some women prefer to have sex in the dark as they can fantasize while men like to do it under the light as they can see what they are bonking...

make sense?

Bottom line- if hentai didn't make jokers hard then they wouldn't jack off to it. That's a biological imperative. Same for gay guys doing guys, and same for schizophrenics hallucinating. Their chemicals motivate their actions, thus they act.

The point is, it may seem right to them but that doesn't make it right. Or does it? Unless you can find a contradiction in my logic you will either have to declare homosexuality just as sick as hentai, or concede that hentai is OK.

You can generalize it down to chemicals, but life is just a bunch of chemicals and processes anyway. Yes, if I concede with that, then I'll have to fall and check "yes" to one of those questions. :unsure:

Now if we break it down into detail ... then here we go:

Let's just use nature. If we add nurture, then this is going to get too complicated. Most homosexuals -- biologically -- are probably born with different sexual traits. What they see is natural to them. It does make it right because they see everyone else as unnatural.

It will only be okay if you have a biologically inherent problem (this is all in my opinion) to purposely arouse and pleasure yourself from animated human objects.

The urge to copulate is not a biological condition that specifies. It no more quickly specifies that gay men should be attracted to males, than it specifies otaku get turned on by hentai. It is not as though homosexual men have unusually high levels of oestrogen or anything- this is obviously not the case.

I think your biological argument (with no evidence) fails. And I wasn't breaking anything down into chemicals- hentai and homosexuality both involve a conscious decision to do something perverted. They're both, thus, the same thing.

The urge to copulate is not a biological condition that specifies. It no more quickly specifies that gay men should be attracted to males, than it specifies otaku get turned on by hentai. It is not as though homosexual men have unusually high levels of oestrogen or anything- this is obviously not the case.

I think your biological argument (with no evidence) fails. And I wasn't breaking anything down into chemicals- hentai and homosexuality both involve a conscious decision to do something perverted. They're both, thus, the same thing.

http://www.google.com/search?q=homosexuali...logical+problem

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3008...heep-study.html

http://www.boston.com/news/science/article..._homosexuality/

http://allpsych.com/journal/homosexuality.html

If I don't respond to another reply ... I'll probably be snoozing or running an errand. :unsure: