neogeocdsdlx unleashed on xbox1

fumanchu

well i have done everything that you said chromand no luck at all.tried several different isos of the game but i didnt get nowhere fast. :(

i dont know they must be bad isos or something,there must be a good isos of the game somewhere......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have done everything that you said chromand no luck at all.tried several different isos of the game but i didnt get nowhere fast. :(

i dont know they must be bad isos or something,there must be a good isos of the game somewhere......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u try other games?

no i just downloaded a couple of isos of ironclad there really isnt any other games on the system i want to play.

Not even "Last Hope?"

no i just downloaded a couple of isos of ironclad there really isnt any other games on the system i want to play.

Not even "Last Hope?"

already got last hope on the dreamcast,ironclad is just being a major hastle.

i dont know. :(

I don't know which could be the matter :huh:

I put u, probably, a stupid question:

Did u installed neogeocdsdlx unleashed and neogeocdsdlx?

If so u should change the save folder.

I installed the two emus and i had to hex edit the save folder so that the two releases could coexist.

its the unleashed version i have,dont know wwhat was up with it,after i entered the iso option ironclad did show up and when i hit tha A button it would go to a screen saying please insert neogeo cd.

i did what you did with the path.txt,d:/isios/.

so i dont know what more i can do.maybe it was a bad iso but i tried 3 different ones and they all had cue sheets.